Please remove Daily Challenges from Guild Activities

Crowny
273 posts Member
I know you get people to miss out on zeta mats and carbantis in that 5-6 hour window but, similar to Galactic War, this needs to be removed from the Guild Activities.

Replies

• Options
    Umm. No,
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Umm. No,

Care to give a reason?

Why should I have to wait potentially 16 hours or so to do daily and ship challenges on Thursdays, possibly missing out on the most valuable daily challenge rewards of mk3 carbantis and zeta mats? It's intentional and similar to Galactic War, they need to replace Thursday's guild activity with something else.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Reason, let’s see , they scrapped Gw , and made it another spend energy day , that is enough said . Further more, It takes a grand total of ten minutes to collect your daily challenges, it’s not an inconvenience at all,

And frankly. Everytime something gets “improved” the actual results are rather , well, . . Pathetically short of the mark. Or in plain English , if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
  • Options
    Reason, let’s see , they scrapped Gw , and made it another spend energy day , that is enough said . Further more, It takes a grand total of ten minutes to collect your daily challenges, it’s not an inconvenience at all,

And frankly. Everytime something gets “improved” the actual results are rather , well, . . Pathetically shirt of the mark. Or in plain English , if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

And what if your guild resets at 11:30 your time before a daily reset at 12:00? You expect everyone to be up and attentive in that 30 minute window to make sure they can max out their guild coins? Sounds fair.
  • Options
    That’s your call, if you want to then do it, if not then don’t ,
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

And frankly. Everytime something gets “improved” the actual results are rather , well, . . Pathetically shirt of the mark. Or in plain English , if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

And what if your guild resets at 11:30 your time before a daily reset at 12:00? You expect everyone to be up and attentive in that 30 minute window to make sure they can max out their guild coins? Sounds fair.
    Guild activities are like the lowest income source for guild coins, just focus on tickets and run raids. I used to have that 30 minute window where I would be able to double the daily activities. Simply put, almost never did that. Daily activities (if the whole guild fully completes them) don't require you to do the full amount for both days to hit the cap anyway iirc.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Crowny wrote: »
    Umm. No,

Care to give a reason?

Why should I have to wait potentially 16 hours or so to do daily and ship challenges on Thursdays, possibly missing out on the most valuable daily challenge rewards of mk3 carbantis and zeta mats? It's intentional and similar to Galactic War, they need to replace Thursday's guild activity with something else.

How is this any different from waiting 16 hours before doing hard node battles or light/dark side battles. You risk missing out on those as well if you don't come online in the evening.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Again:
    How is this different from the day with hard node battles, which also resets? Or LS/DS where your daily refreshes resets to make the cheap refreshes available once again?
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    PvP day is much worse since my guild reset is after my payout.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH