Reyia's Droids Helpline

Replies

• How many use jawa enginer in there Squad now? I just got mine. I love him, all Droid goes first. Have beaten 3/3 where i killed two importen characters before they got there turn ☺️. What do u think of him?

He's a beast for droids.
  • Forums
    Jawa Engineer Question

Brimley_Ploom_19Brimley_Ploom_19
    May 13 in General Discussion
    Where can we find jawa engineers level 7 and 8 skill descriptions? Can't find em in the cantina
    Flag Quote
    BrandedPhoenixBrandedPhoenix
    May 13
    They're probably not up yet. It'll take time for it to come to light.
    Flag Quote
    May 13
    Any help?
    Flag Quote
    UgnaughtUgnaught
    May 13
    Swgoh.gg
    Flag Quote
    KamikazeRhombusKamikazeRhombus
    May 13
    I have his level 7 skill unlocked, here are the descriptions.

RP8u7hs.jpg

XAI0N35.jpg

7EkpcH4.jpg

PicwZPF.jpg
    Flag Quote
    May 13
    Thankyou @KamikazeRhombus !!
    Flag Quote
    May 13
    Is he any good? By looking at his skills, he looks like garbage, unless I am totally missing something... can you comment on his usefulness @KamikazeRhombus ?
    Flag Quote
    May 13
    Brimley_Ploom_19 wrote: »
    Thankyou @KamikazeRhombus !!

No problem!
    Flag Quote
    May 13
    Is he any good? By looking at his skills, he looks like garbage, unless I am totally missing something... can you comment on his usefulness @KamikazeRhombus ?

He's a beast for my droids. He goes first so I use Recalibrate and he allows my droids to go first with crit chance up. His heal isn't great but the revive is very useful. I get top 5 on an early December server with him in my lineup.
    Flag Quote
    May 13
    Also his basic can't be countered so I can stack bombs on fives.
    Flag Quote
    May 13
    Interesting... @KamikazeRhombus what kind of damage does his detonator do? That droid go first tactic is a thinker for sure. Not to mention he's a little speed freak. Also, I'm curious how reviving a droid at 1% is of any use? The heal is a decent touch, but that revive has me scratching my head.
    Flag Quote
    fudgrafudgra
    May 13 edited May 13
    His droid revive is also supposed to heal the team 30% max health. I'm not sure why it doesn't also doesn't heal the droid 30%. Or does it? The video I saw didn't appear to.
    Post edited by fudgra at May 13
    Flag Quote
    DucyDucy
    May 13
    It revives and then heals everyone
    Flag Quote
    May 13
    Interesting... @KamikazeRhombus what kind of damage does his detonator do? That droid go first tactic is a thinker for sure. Not to mention he's a little speed freak. Also, I'm curious how reviving a droid at 1% is of any use? The heal is a decent touch, but that revive has me scratching my head.

It revives the droid and then heals everyone including the revived droid by 30%.
    Flag Quote
    May 13
    But the droid has 1% health. Is that worth anything?
    Flag Quote
    JinSaotomeJinSaotome
    May 13 edited May 13
    OK here's the skinny on your droids new best friend. Jawa Engineer. You will be stuck at 4* for at least two weeks but if you drop 50 crystals when your guild shop refresh goes stagnet it can speed that up. Anyway....

At four stars and gear 9 level 78, his health is 8917 and protection 7949. Gearing him up is EASY. He requires no guild gear to get to 9 and only one 50 piece I believe, either way I had everything in my inventory save for some level 1 and 2 holodisks. Run Royal Guard and he won't get assist shotted on defense and when youre on offense the AI will target 88/86 first. Rarely does JE get aimed down by multiple units.

So why use this little guy? With HK lead, 86, 88, Royal Guard, jawa engineer will always go first and using Recalibrate will allow all your droids to go first. With HK at the lead IG 88 using his aoe will go a second time with the crit up buff. Same for 86 because of his assist. And if HK is picked for assist before 88 you'll have the match after you throw his bomb and 88'a aoe goss off.

His thermals don't get resisted often because of his 95% SUPER POTENCY. But his bOmbs stick around and take forever to go off. That sucks right? WRONG. Don't stick them on one target, spread them out so that IG88 does 12k a shot to anything in his path. It's insane because JE is so fast he can get two bombs off per normal unit turn. Put them on slower characters first and then fasted ones, never on the ones you're aiming for with droids to kill.

Fives will easily take 3 bombs before they start to explodedamage no retaliation because they don't trigger counters making your JE safe from dooku, Ayla, whoever. Expect 4k/damage or so an explosion. Dump 100 stun cuffs and an omega on this guy and suddenly they're A-bombs. But you'll need to work towards that.

Heal and revive time. Since IG88 and 86 are always shot at first theyre going to need heals. And with JE they come at lightning speed! Recalibrate pops up fast too because of his insane speed of almost 200. But when 88 dies, and he will, you'll be able to yank him back into play instantly and watch him almost heal to full with his AOE. It's a wonderful thing to see.

So what are the cons to this guy? Simply put, none other than needing RG to protect him at 4*. I run him with the aforementioned team and pull #1 in arena beating level 80 whale teams all day. On defense I drop to 12 but never below. RNG is nice to defenders and I'm betting two first turn ability blocking AOEs are kicking teeth in.

As JE stars up I'm betting he'll last without RG and I'd like to try him with Magnaguard for that extra +10 speed and first turn meter reducing AOE that he rocks. But why not use poggle you ask? Because poggle will go last when JE recalibrates. I tried this combo and with HK lead you're fine with turn meter being far better than speed up. And when HK gets go level 80 you immediately omega his leader for +50 turn meter per crit. JE's crit chance up combined with HK's +30 crit (and 88/86 uniques crit bonuses) means you will ALWAYS crit. Always. All I see is yellow with every shot.

What you'll need to watch out for is Rex lead teams as his leader ability turns any crit into turn meter. This won't matter with HK's omega lead but your AOEs will make their entire team take another turn. Just single shot their characters until you get down to three or less. I'm really impressed with how Rex's leader ability turns 88's aoe into two full turns in a row and that really sucks for you. But hold off on the aoes and you'll be fine.

And....that's it! Jawa Engineer is the most overpowered insane speed counter fighting healing reviving first turn death machine....that you'll have to coddle for a month until his stars get up there. Good luck!
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • I think everyone is forgetting Jawa Engineer gets +9 speed for himself since he counts as his own ally. Same as Poggle leading and giving himself a bonus right?
  • MalEliza
    132 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    MD_Geist wrote: »
    My Jawa only has Gear VII which means 141 Speed (his max is 153! with uncommon high level gear), i leveld his special (Crunch time) at 6, so he gets +9 speed for each droid. I play with 4 droids so JE gains +36 which results in 177 Speed now.

Look at other "Speed" Chars you will face:

QGJ adds +25 to Jedi (needs only level 72, so easy to get) at Gear IX QGJ will have 142+25=177 (but hey its gear 10, so without gear 10 you will start and if everyone is maxed out you also start ;)) If you play with only 3 Droids QGJ will start, which is not the game we would play (hint: Assassins, First Strike is important and you dont want to see something like QGJ Assist with Rey before you act, because IG88/86 can be dead now)

Yoda (with QGJ) lead has 157 + 25 = 182 speed with gear IX (he gets +6 speed with one piece), but without gear IX (more common now) he only has 151+25 = 176, which means my Jawa (with 4 Droids) goes first.

Leia can get 164 Speed at Gear IX (without its -6) and with Ackbar as a Leader +25 = 189! at 80 with max gear etc. Since JE can have 153 you still need 4 Droids and his special with +10 which results at 193 Speed for endgame fights, so JE + 4 Droids always goes first which is critical (Leia with Stealth is deadly!)
    JE counts as Jawa or droid ally as well, giving himself additional bonus. With 4 droids + JE you therefore get 5*9=45 speed bonus.
    I agree, that HK is the best leader (as he synergises great with JE's crit up). 86 and 88 are obvious choices too, but I'm not sure about 100, yet. Asuming you use JE, HK, 86 and 88 JE's speed is already at 141+4*10=181 (asuming you can level his special up to 7 but still need need time to gear him up. That is fast enough for everyone but QGJ lead Yoda (and what can he do to stop you?) and Ackbar lead Leia. Both should be beatable even when one of their toons goes first (I did beat a well geared Rebell team today, despite HK only giving 30% and JE being 4* level 62, only). Once JE is fully geared three droids will be enough for a speed of 193 and make him faster than all but JE with 4 droids/Jawas. As long as you go faster than your opponent without 100 there could be better choices for the 5th team member.
    Who, you ask? At first I thought Poggle could be nice, but he loses his usefulness if he can only buff after all droids attacked once (or twice for those with AOE). That brings me to tanks. Additional protection is nice as 86 and 88 are still very squishy and JEs revive doesn't heal much. As always, there are three tanks that might be viable. Poe, Han and RG. I think the best choice will depend on the opponent. While Han should be best against very slow or low damage, high hp opponents, Poe might be best against teams with Daka (if you can't kill her before her first turn). For defence and fast opponents RG should be best.

The only team that goes faster than JE + 3 Droids is JE + 4 droids/Jawas. If there is a big increase in droid/JE teams, Datcha might be a good choice for no5. As Jawa he gives you speed-bonus as well (to not fall behind a full droid team) and he has useful anti-droid abilities.

Edit @JinSaotome :
    Seems like you were faster about the additional speed for JE himself :smile:
    What gear is your RG? Mine is IX only and I didn't try him yet because of that. I got as high as #8 with STHan and Poe.
  • MalEliza wrote: »
    MD_Geist wrote: »
    My Jawa only has Gear VII which means 141 Speed (his max is 153! with uncommon high level gear), i leveld his special (Crunch time) at 6, so he gets +9 speed for each droid. I play with 4 droids so JE gains +36 which results in 177 Speed now.

Look at other "Speed" Chars you will face:

QGJ adds +25 to Jedi (needs only level 72, so easy to get) at Gear IX QGJ will have 142+25=177 (but hey its gear 10, so without gear 10 you will start and if everyone is maxed out you also start ;)) If you play with only 3 Droids QGJ will start, which is not the game we would play (hint: Assassins, First Strike is important and you dont want to see something like QGJ Assist with Rey before you act, because IG88/86 can be dead now)

Yoda (with QGJ) lead has 157 + 25 = 182 speed with gear IX (he gets +6 speed with one piece), but without gear IX (more common now) he only has 151+25 = 176, which means my Jawa (with 4 Droids) goes first.

Leia can get 164 Speed at Gear IX (without its -6) and with Ackbar as a Leader +25 = 189! at 80 with max gear etc. Since JE can have 153 you still need 4 Droids and his special with +10 which results at 193 Speed for endgame fights, so JE + 4 Droids always goes first which is critical (Leia with Stealth is deadly!)
    JE counts as Jawa or droid ally as well, giving himself additional bonus. With 4 droids + JE you therefore get 5*9=45 speed bonus.
    I agree, that HK is the best leader (as he synergises great with JE's crit up). 86 and 88 are obvious choices too, but I'm not sure about 100, yet. Asuming you use JE, HK, 86 and 88 JE's speed is already at 141+4*10=181 (asuming you can level his special up to 7 but still need need time to gear him up. That is fast enough for everyone but QGJ lead Yoda (and what can he do to stop you?) and Ackbar lead Leia. Both should be beatable even when one of their toons goes first (I did beat a well geared Rebell team today, despite HK only giving 30% and JE being 4* level 62, only). Once JE is fully geared three droids will be enough for a speed of 193 and make him faster than all but JE with 4 droids/Jawas. As long as you go faster than your opponent without 100 there could be better choices for the 5th team member.
    Who, you ask? At first I thought Poggle could be nice, but he loses his usefulness if he can only buff after all droids attacked once (or twice for those with AOE). That brings me to tanks. Additional protection is nice as 86 and 88 are still very squishy and JEs revive doesn't heal much. As always, there are three tanks that might be viable. Poe, Han and RG. I think the best choice will depend on the opponent. While Han should be best against very slow or low damage, high hp opponents, Poe might be best against teams with Daka (if you can't kill her before her first turn). For defence and fast opponents RG should be best.

The only team that goes faster than JE + 3 Droids is JE + 4 droids/Jawas. If there is a big increase in droid/JE teams, Datcha might be a good choice for no5. As Jawa he gives you speed-bonus as well (to not fall behind a full droid team) and he has useful anti-droid abilities.

Edit @JinSaotome :
    Seems like you were faster about the additional speed for JE himself :smile:
    What gear is your RG? Mine is IX only and I didn't try him yet because of that. I got as high as #8 with STHan and Poe.

I have RG geared to 9 level 78. That's all you need to cause a major headache for anyone, hah!
  • Bibislav
    40 posts Member
    Given current game state, and how difficult is to obtain certain gear pieces I'd like some advice:
    - wich of following characters would benefit most from gear upgrade to level 9: ig86, ig88, hk47, St. Han (or RG) and poggle ?
    I wouldn't like to rush upgrade for a toon and then qq until next available upgrade :/
    Thanks in advance.
  • MalEliza
    132 posts Member
    Bibislav wrote: »
    Wich of following characters would benefit most from gear upgrade to level 9: ig86, ig88, hk47, St. Han (or RG) and poggle ?
    I would think the taunters your best options. Their additional protection benefits all other team members once they taunt. RG gains lots of it.

88 and 86: On gear IX you can give them Mk2 Czerka Cuffs. They up 88's speed from 118 to 121 and 86's from 116 to 119. As there are lots of toons with speeds in that range it might be useful. Besides 88 is the squishiest of these characters and he can use the additional protection (it's only 3500, though). So could 86.

HK gains more protection than both the IGs but he is there for leader ability and AOE debuffing only. More often than not he will be your last droid standing and he can't do much alone. Once he's on the verge of being dead the fight should be over anyways.

I did give my one precrafted droid caller to Poggle (as at that point he was the only toon that needed it) and deeply regret it now, as it keeps me from using RG, while Poggle was replaced by JE on my arena team. You can get him to Gear X without raid gear, however. So if you plan to keep using him. He might be worth considering.
  • Bibislav
    40 posts Member
    MalEliza wrote: »
    I did give my one precrafted droid caller to Poggle (as at that point he was the only toon that needed it) and deeply regret it now, as it keeps me from using RG, while Poggle was replaced by JE on my arena team. You can get him to Gear X without raid gear, however. So if you plan to keep using him. He might be worth considering.
    I do like idea of JE in my team (switching poggle for him), but it could take a while to unlock him.
    What do you guys think of HK`s omega leader ability paired with St. Han turn meter manipulation and JE`s buff? That seems like a nasty synergy.

• Is a droid team with JE even viable at Raids?
  • Jankers
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I got je on 4* , 8lvl gear , 7 lvl skill , rest of team hk(l) ig-88,ig-86 and magma and when i use recalibration my all droids dont start fhirst , 88 and 86 do but hk and magma dont , they dont have full tm after recalibration and this suck , so i need omega recalibration for 45% tm and move all droid 1 ?
  • MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    After i tested IG-100, RG and Daka for the 5th spot i now have success with the following squad:

HK(L), 77, 7*, Gear VIII
    IG 88, 77, 7*, Gear IX
    IG 86, 77, 7*, Gear VIII
    Jawa E., 76, 4*, Gear VIII
    St. Han, 76, 6*, Gear VIII

Placed at rank 5 today! Top Ten Teams are full with level 79-80, so i am clearly the underdog with my level 77 Squad without full stars/equipment etc. I also have no character with Omega yet. I wait until level 78 this weekend (IG86 Assist get the first Omega mats) - nice that Omega Events are back at the same time.

My Jawa Engineer is a beast, thanks to him i managed to go top50, top20 and now top5 since i have him for my Droids.

Make sure you get his Abilities to level 7 (Omega is nice, but Level 7 will work very well). It is really important that Jawa will move first (before Leia, Rey, QGJ, Yoda etc.), that will allow you to start at least with IG86 and IG88. Target characters like Rey first, if you managed to get 5 vs 4 before the other Squad moved you should win in most cases.

Currently i am work on:

Get to Level 78 for first Omega at IG86 (ready this Weekend)
    Get Jawa Engineer to 5* (ready this Weekend)
    Get Jawa Engineer to Gear IX (ready this Weekend)
    Get St. Han to 7* (ready next Week)

So lots of improvments for the team. I am sure at 80 and Gear IX that Squad will be really powerfull. For now you can't win all fights, simply because currently only P2P/P2W Teams will run level 80 characters with Omega and high end gear. Facing a Royal Guard (with Precrafted Gear) is only scarry if your team is not at the same stage.

It seems most Droid Teams with JE run RG. Mine is only at 4* (working to unlock 5* next week) and Gear VIII so not as powerfull as he can be. St. Han has the bonus, that you can taunt at the start of his first round and get TM for your Droids.

First you start the Matchup with JE:
    This leads into Wave 1 for Droids, meaning IG86 and IG88 will move before the enemy. After that very fast characters may get a first turn before your HK moves. But thanks to HK-Leader your IG Droids get a 2nd Turn of Damage, mostly before the other team can go. Thanks to St.Han you get Wave 2 for Droids with his Taunt + TM Gain. With HK as a Leader this Loops into more turns of Damage.

Make sure you pick the right targets from the enemy and save IG86 Assist if you face RG (trick is to unload damage, get protection off and kill a target like Rey with Assist from over 50% HP, this way RG may taunt but the enemy lost a huge amount of DPS). Another important point is, that your JE should either spread out bombs (which boost IG88) or roll them out against Target number 4 and 5 OR any nasty character with Counterattack (Fives, Dooku etc. since bombs will not trigger Counter). On my JE (stats see above, far away from max.!) i still get crits with 4k or more, so if JE is maxed we should expect 6k bombs or above, which is not so bad for his support. So don't waste his Damage even if it is delayed (and the worst for IG86 assist ;) ).

Can't wait to test with other characters for the 5th spot: RG, Jawa, our Droid General and IG100 (i love him, but he is only Gear VIII and 6*, but his Omega Abilities sounds good too)
  • @MD_Geist How is the squad working out for you? Does it do ok on defense?
    I just collected jawa engineer and will hit level 80 tomorrow. I really want to continue with the droids but I'm affraid they won't be able to compete in the arena.
    I still have one furnace, who do I give it to? Ig88 like you or is Ig86 better?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Seems there needs to be a helpline for all the other teams but droids, now with JE in the game.
  • Alexone wrote: »
    Seems there needs to be a helpline for all the other teams but droids, now with JE in the game.

Is he really that good? I'm lacking some credits to get him to 80.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Alexone wrote: »

Well i only saw videos so far. And i saw Rey get killed before she can act, you know...gear 10 Rey with 164 speed that people complain about all the time. Lol.
  • MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    I am only 78 so far, i maybe upload a Video if i hit 80 and at least gear IX for the squad. For now battle the whales and / or precrafters is a hard task. On my shard I hit rank 1 once but normaly I am "only" top20 with Droids (since JE) unless I can close the Power gap to the top players since I am FTP ;)

I am glad that my JE is now 5* so he can suppport my Droids at our Raids.
  • Alexone wrote: »

Yes, he is great for droids. Makes us have first turn to soften people up. Very good toon and i believe his granade does not trigger counters as well. I run 47(L)-88-86-JE-RG(or STHan on offense). The problem is, on defense, the JE paints a giant multicolored target on our backs because of his star level. I never leave my JE in on my last battle, i always switch him out for STHan so i have 2 tanks on defense through the night. Once he is up to 7 stars, i think i will drop less, but as it is now, people see that one 5* toon and they all come gunning at me for the easy rank up. I will drop from top 10 down to the 40-50 range. When i swap him out, i only fall ito the mid 20's.

• gorki
    31 posts Member
    Well from reading all this, now I'm sorry I went for GG in raids instead of JE. But I have him now, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to utilise his potential, because my HK is not leveled yet.

I currently run Poggle (L) 6*, 86 7*, 88 6*, GS 7* and RG 5*, all of them lvl 67, around 25.5K power.
    I place mostly below 200 in arena and am up against mostly 29-30K power teams.

Is there a way in using JE without HK and his lead?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    @gorki Yes but i think he will lose a bit of its efectiveness. With Hk and omega on lead, the droids will always crit. :)
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited May 2016
  • cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    Anyone know if Jawa engineer is bugged? Seems his detonator does not explode after one turn. I've stacked many and this happens all the time . My turn, his turn... nothing happens. After one turn, really?
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Once applied, the enemy needs to have a full turn before it will go off. So if JE applies a detonator to a toon when they're on 20% turn meter, they fill up, have their turn, fill up again, and then the detonator goes off as their turn starts.
  • cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    Ugluk wrote: »
    Once applied, the enemy needs to have a full turn before it will go off. So if JE applies a detonator to a toon when they're on 20% turn meter, they fill up, have their turn, fill up again, and then the detonator goes off as their turn starts.

Hey thanks for the answer. That's lame, Cleary says... explodes after ONE TURN. Not 2 turns. Still dosnt seem possible to stack 5 on someone without any going off. Thx again
  • JediKQD
    19 posts Member
    Adding JE, even at 4*, gear 8, lvl 70, has made a huge difference for me in GW. I usually get the droid team all the way to node 9 with HK, the IGs, JE, and either Rey or a healer. It has really sped up my GW completion (in about 20 min).
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    JediKQD wrote: »
    Adding JE, even at 4*, gear 8, lvl 70, has made a huge difference for me in GW. I usually get the droid team all the way to node 9 with HK, the IGs, JE, and either Rey or a healer. It has really sped up my GW completion (in about 20 min).

Nice! I still run the baris lead team to clear. You said lvl 80, so I assume you arn't max? There's a lot of hate for GW when you reach lvl 80.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Hey Reyia I'm back to my droids again and having a blast between Ig88 lead and hk47 both omega. JE with hk lead Ig s and RG against teams with Rey I'm able kill her before she even moves. Ig 88 fun too https://www.dropbox.com/s/th5b5h5x6is69m7/2016-05-21 04.11.22 (1).png?dl=0. Droids have comeback and I love it.
  • One droid team that does everything

For offense: Hk47 lead, Jawa Engineer, ig88, ig86, Storm Han
    (When you 6* JE you can replace St Han with IG100 for pure offense)

For defense: Hk47 lead, Jawa Engineer, ig88, ig86, Royal Guard

Stage 1 raid: Hk47 lead, ig88, ig86 Royal Guard, Lobot (Ackbar if you can't unlock lobot)

Stage 2 raid: Ig88 lead(omega), IG100, ig86, Royal Guard, Vader (adding tons of DOT's using 88's leader ability then culling blade them off) If you don't have Vader starred to the raid just use the basic HK, 88, 86, JE, RG combo.

Stage 3 raid: Hk47 lead, Jawa Engineer, ig88, ig86, Robot/Akbar

Stage 4 raid: Hk47 lead, IG86, IG88 IG100: Poggle
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    HK/88/86 (or GG if you got him maxed)
    JE
    Lobot....yes lobot.

ROUND 1
    JE goes first still in 98% of case, gives 40% tm.
    Droids get 2 atks.
    Enemy fire! (Anyone faster than lobot that is)
    Lobot dispels neg stats/heals grants another 50% tm.
    Droids take atk 3 and 4.

Thats 3-5 atks (pending crits, more likely than not) in round 1. Thats means its highly probable that 86 will get 2 assists and 88 gets 2 aoe atks and hk gets 2 meatbag grenades.
    Of course most of those atks will be dodged :o
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    HK/88/86 (or GG if you got him maxed)
    JE
    Lobot....yes lobot.

ROUND 1
    JE goes first still in 98% of case, gives 40% tm.
    Droids get 2 atks.
    Enemy fire! (Anyone faster than lobot that is)
    Lobot dispels neg stats/heals grants another 50% tm.

Lobot will not grant droids 50% tm with his dispel. Here is the description:

Dispel all negative status effects from all allies. Each ally recovers 7% of their Max health for each effect dispelled this way, Lobot gains 8% turn meter for each living droid ally, and droids gain half that amount.

So the droids would gain 12% turn meter, not 50%. Lobot doesn't count as a droid. The wording on the upgrade makes it seem like they would gain half turn meter, not half the amount Lobot gains, but that's not the case. Don't waste an omega, check the sites showing his level 8 skill description.

Also, JEs unique counts for himself and the three droids giving him 193 speed at g10 and going first 100% of the time, barring Han Solo of course.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Thank you CptCaveman for the clarification...the lvl 7 to omega description on lobot is oh so misleading. Many thanks!