Reyia's Droids Helpline

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Here is the fight against the above QGJ team but with IG88 this time instead of HK47.

FOTP was the first one to be assassinated.
    v8YDdXe.png

Poe exposed and IG88 rapidly fired at all enemies. RG taunt came up.
    QH1mJCQ.png

RG tactically assaulted.
    TGdEnxp.png

QGJ was the next target.
    KyKPw9f.png

Wanna one versus one bug? Alright bring it on!
    POXUZJU.png

Poor bug got squashed.
    HkPpQ5P.png

Mission complete. Returning to base.
    35Xi0IQ.png

As you can see IG88 with low health is one of the first to die but he isn't the only threat as @Triqui pointed above.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »
    DV_27 wrote: »
    As @Triqui demonstrated droids are awesome on offense.

I'll show you an example fight using my team versus a QGJ lead team. The one I'm attacking is
    @Bryan1986 a whale on my server who has every hero unlocked.

His QGJ moved first and attacked my IG86. I used Poggle to buff and Poe to taunt.
    qgpUZzr.png

I used my GS to one shoot his FOTP. RG taunt popped up.
    AvwPNs3.png

I don't want to see red so I proceeded to exterminate RG.
    nirBySB.png

Poe job's complete. Protected droids for one turn.
    QqP4DJJ.png

Lumi next one to go.
    UB217tp.png

Sorry bug u gonna be squashed.
    7piu5RR.png

Jumped to rank 1 after defeating Bryan.
    jc8SstQ.png
    These droid teams look like serious fun. Was just about to start farming for them and came to a sudden realization. It's a 3 day old server, by the time it matures to level 70 the cap would have definitely hit 80 by then :/ so now I'm unsure whether to start investing in them

It's all about who you want to play. Just farm who you want. By the time you level to 70 a new meta could be out.

Yeah it could well be. I was looking at some level 8 skills though from everyone to see if anyone gets really good. I noticed HKs next leadership level adds another 20% TM for crits. 50% total is huge. But all the rest don't seem to have anything too great getting added for the next cap.

The other crit synergy team I was thinking off, both sid and HRS get excellent next level abilities. HRS with almost game changing ones, I think we'd see a lot more of him soon. He's basic will add 40 TM to everyone instead of 25 and his own TM gain unique on empire deaths changes to all deaths (other deaths give half the amount). Sids lead adds another 10% crit damage and his aoe if crits can land 4 dots making Vader tempting as well because he can use culling blade in turn 1 and get an extra turn straight Away.

I think the crit team might be better after 70, and meta changes shouldn't effect a crit synergy team too much.
    As much fun as droids look, I think I'll go the other way. And hope it's not the wrong choice :s that team would be Sid (l), HRS, RP, GS and then Vader or RG
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

I'll show you an example fight using my team versus a QGJ lead team. The one I'm attacking is

His QGJ moved first and attacked my IG86. I used Poggle to buff and Poe to taunt.
    qgpUZzr.png

AvwPNs3.png

nirBySB.png

QqP4DJJ.png

Lumi next one to go.
    UB217tp.png

7piu5RR.png

jc8SstQ.png
    These droid teams look like serious fun. Was just about to start farming for them and came to a sudden realization. It's a 3 day old server, by the time it matures to level 70 the cap would have definitely hit 80 by then :/ so now I'm unsure whether to start investing in them

It's all about who you want to play. Just farm who you want. By the time you level to 70 a new meta could be out.

Yeah it could well be. I was looking at some level 8 skills though from everyone to see if anyone gets really good. I noticed HKs next leadership level adds another 20% TM for crits. 50% total is huge. But all the rest don't seem to have anything too great getting added for the next cap.

The other crit synergy team I was thinking off, both sid and HRS get excellent next level abilities. HRS with almost game changing ones, I think we'd see a lot more of him soon. He's basic will add 40 TM to everyone instead of 25 and his own TM gain unique on empire deaths changes to all deaths (other deaths give half the amount). Sids lead adds another 10% crit damage and his aoe if crits can land 4 dots making Vader tempting as well because he can use culling blade in turn 1 and get an extra turn straight Away.

I think the crit team might be better after 70, and meta changes shouldn't effect a crit synergy team too much.
    As much fun as droids look, I think I'll go the other way. And hope it's not the wrong choice :s that team would be Sid (l), HRS, RP, GS and then Vader or RG

The thing is those level 8 skills that you read on sites could be changed when they are rolled out. Noone knows the exact values until it's rolled out. And even then a new patch could come out and overwrite that value.

Heroes and abilities are always evolving. People complain and heroes get nerfed and certain ones get buffed. Barriss used to be the queen of healers and has been nerfed to the ground. She's still good in GW though. Noone used RG and now he's like the king of taunts being buffed in the most recent patch.

There could be buffs to droids in the future, who knows?

Good luck on your team and hopefully that is good by the time you finish building it!
  • Wibble
    78 posts Member
    I'm toying with two paths at the moment: I have Poggle (L), IG-86, GS, Lumi and Dooku. I need to choose a new Arena shipment, and the logical approach is IG-88, but at the moment I have no functioning taunt tank (Poe is at 4-stars and behind Qui-Gon and possibly even Daka in the queue for Cantina Shipments). I took first yesterday and found myself at 49th at lunch today, so I'm thinking sorting out my defence is the next step.

Does that therefore lead me to Stormtrooper Han, as a farmable taunt tank that might help me live longer on defence? It's hard to know who to take out (Lumi as now redundant or Dooku as he probably doesn't get used properly by the AI). But I'm not sure if Poggle (L), IG-86, GS, StH and Dooku is formidable enough on defence. (btw everyone on my shard has gone Han crazy in the last few days - he's popping up everywhere).

Or is there a defence team that people switch to on their last fight? Maybe Phasma - IG-86 - GS - Dooku - Poggle?
  • Triqui wrote: »
    I'm maxing my droids just to toy around with comps. I mean I did way back when by the pack. I've been using maxed 86 on comps for a bit, love him.

Maybe our droid expert here can help with my droid issues/concerns. I've tested Max 88 and HK from Allies

My issues with droids are.....

1. Poe is no longer their protector he is too slow now. RG could fill in, but 88 is too easily 1 shot so he'd not activate

2. 88 is slow with very low survivibility. I can't tell you the last time he got an action against me. Unless he is on a team with Rey and another fast cannon, even then he almost never does.

3. HK does not do a lot of damage and is slow. To me he is a lower HP 5's with an AOE instead of assist and res instead of counter, so a Lesser 5's.

4. The team kills and dies by the IG's. If they die fast you lose. If they live you have a chance to do damage.

5. Finally defensively they are so easily picked apart. I actually target the droid build on the occasion he is higher than me after I've not fought overnight or during work because I know it is an easy win.

Now if the force favors them and the droids live to move then they can inflict pain and suffering very fast. I use them in GW towards the end. Presently I think of the 4 droids(did not include GG) 86 is really, to me, the only one really viable at high level arena.

If our droid expert @Reyia has any wisdom to share on this I would be all ears.

My own visión, that I have been preaching for long:

1) don't use Poe then. You don't need a tank if you overload the board with threats. Classic po-po droids had just 2 threats, they need them to survive long enough to kill everything. Today you can play with HK, 88, 86, Geo and QGJ. 4 of them can bring real pain and even 1/shot dudes, the other guy gives TM and THIRTY percent crit to droids. Yes, you can kill 2/in the first round. And still be 3-3 at the end of the first round...

2) 88 is slow, but you can have up to 3 dudes who can call him on assist, and if he crits, he instantly acts. Then AoE Blocks and self heal to near max health. He is also the third or fourth most important character in the assist heavy setup, so he is an aceptable cassualty.

3) HK AOE does poor damage but can offense down and ability block dudes, especially Jedis, and if he get enough crits with the AOE he acts again. Fives do about 1600 damage, HK crits for 4000 when self-buffed (it counts in the same attack it self-buffs), up to 5000 when called as an assist for 86. While he is not FOTP or Rey, his attacks hurt decent enough in the proper setup

4) the team kills and dies by the assist attacks. That is 86 and Geo, plus QGJ if you go that route.

5) I think all teams die in defense against properly built attscking teams

Yes I know it well I sit up top daily.

I run Poggle as my lead QGJ,GS,86,Dooku so I get the assists bring death fast. 86 is an absolute monster.

I plan to try them. I mean I'm like 50/100 on them at gear 8 so why not huh?

On number 2 I must have missed how he instantly acts on crit?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Wibble wrote: »
    I'm toying with two paths at the moment: I have Poggle (L), IG-86, GS, Lumi and Dooku. I need to choose a new Arena shipment, and the logical approach is IG-88, but at the moment I have no functioning taunt tank (Poe is at 4-stars and behind Qui-Gon and possibly even Daka in the queue for Cantina Shipments). I took first yesterday and found myself at 49th at lunch today, so I'm thinking sorting out my defence is the next step.

Does that therefore lead me to Stormtrooper Han, as a farmable taunt tank that might help me live longer on defence? It's hard to know who to take out (Lumi as now redundant or Dooku as he probably doesn't get used properly by the AI). But I'm not sure if Poggle (L), IG-86, GS, StH and Dooku is formidable enough on defence. (btw everyone on my shard has gone Han crazy in the last few days - he's popping up everywhere).

Or is there a defence team that people switch to on their last fight? Maybe Phasma - IG-86 - GS - Dooku - Poggle?

@Wibble
    Poe is immediately usable at 5* but you need him at gear VIII. So if u need a tank fast get him. Won't be too long as u already have him at 4*. RG seems to have an increasing use so if u could get him that would be great. I haven't seen Han in a droid team but you can farm him and see how well he does for you.

I don't switch defense teams in both my accounts. You could switch that to Phasma and see how much u drop. AI tends to get more assists out. That's a big drop from 1. I find my biggest drop is 10 in both accounts. Replace either Lumi or Dooku by your tank and see how well that perform.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member

qgpUZzr.png

AvwPNs3.png

nirBySB.png

QqP4DJJ.png

Lumi next one to go.
    UB217tp.png

7piu5RR.png

jc8SstQ.png

The thing is those level 8 skills that you read on sites could be changed when they are rolled out. Noone knows the exact values until it's rolled out. And even then a new patch could come out and overwrite that value.

Heroes and abilities are always evolving. People complain and heroes get nerfed and certain ones get buffed. Barriss used to be the queen of healers and has been nerfed to the ground. She's still good in GW though. Noone used RG and now he's like the king of taunts being buffed in the most recent patch.

Good luck on your team and hopefully that is good by the time you finish building it!
    Ahhhh. Okay decision made. Droids for the win. Those pictures convinced me lol.

But I think I'll start with poggle (l), 88,86, gs and Poe. Then later on I'll add HK in so I'm not farming him and 88 at the same time from arena
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »
    I'm maxing my droids just to toy around with comps. I mean I did way back when by the pack. I've been using maxed 86 on comps for a bit, love him.

Maybe our droid expert here can help with my droid issues/concerns. I've tested Max 88 and HK from Allies

1. Poe is no longer their protector he is too slow now. RG could fill in, but 88 is too easily 1 shot so he'd not activate

2. 88 is slow with very low survivibility. I can't tell you the last time he got an action against me. Unless he is on a team with Rey and another fast cannon, even then he almost never does.

3. HK does not do a lot of damage and is slow. To me he is a lower HP 5's with an AOE instead of assist and res instead of counter, so a Lesser 5's.

4. The team kills and dies by the IG's. If they die fast you lose. If they live you have a chance to do damage.

5. Finally defensively they are so easily picked apart. I actually target the droid build on the occasion he is higher than me after I've not fought overnight or during work because I know it is an easy win.

Now if the force favors them and the droids live to move then they can inflict pain and suffering very fast. I use them in GW towards the end. Presently I think of the 4 droids(did not include GG) 86 is really, to me, the only one really viable at high level arena.

1) don't use Poe then. You don't need a tank if you overload the board with threats. Classic po-po droids had just 2 threats, they need them to survive long enough to kill everything. Today you can play with HK, 88, 86, Geo and QGJ. 4 of them can bring real pain and even 1/shot dudes, the other guy gives TM and THIRTY percent crit to droids. Yes, you can kill 2/in the first round. And still be 3-3 at the end of the first round...

2) 88 is slow, but you can have up to 3 dudes who can call him on assist, and if he crits, he instantly acts. Then AoE Blocks and self heal to near max health. He is also the third or fourth most important character in the assist heavy setup, so he is an aceptable cassualty.

3) HK AOE does poor damage but can offense down and ability block dudes, especially Jedis, and if he get enough crits with the AOE he acts again. Fives do about 1600 damage, HK crits for 4000 when self-buffed (it counts in the same attack it self-buffs), up to 5000 when called as an assist for 86. While he is not FOTP or Rey, his attacks hurt decent enough in the proper setup

4) the team kills and dies by the assist attacks. That is 86 and Geo, plus QGJ if you go that route.

I run Poggle as my lead QGJ,GS,86,Dooku so I get the assists bring death fast. 86 is an absolute monster.

When you use rapid fire in IG88 it does damage to all enemies. HK leader makes allies gain 30% turn meter on a critical hit. When IG88 does his AOE if he crits on 4 enemies it's 4 x 30% = 120 % turn meter and he can immediately attack again.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

qgpUZzr.png

AvwPNs3.png

nirBySB.png

QqP4DJJ.png

Lumi next one to go.
    UB217tp.png

7piu5RR.png

jc8SstQ.png

Ahhhh. Okay decision made. Droids for the win. Those pictures convinced me lol.

But I think I'll start with poggle (l), 88,86, gs and Poe. Then later on I'll add HK in so I'm not farming him and 88 at the same time from arena

I farmed IG88 to 7* before I worked on HK. My HK was 4* for a whole month. I bought the droids pack and had HK47, IG88, and IG86. I farmed GS and Poe and that was my team for about a month. HK47 (leader), IG88, IG86, GS, and Poe.
  • Wibble
    78 posts Member
    @Wibble
    Poe is immediately usable at 5* but you need him at gear VIII. So if u need a tank fast get him. Won't be too long as u already have him at 4*. RG seems to have an increasing use so if u could get him that would be great. I haven't seen Han in a droid team but you can farm him and see how well he does for you.

I don't switch defense teams in both my accounts. You could switch that to Phasma and see how much u drop. AI tends to get more assists out. That's a big drop from 1. I find my biggest drop is 10 in both accounts. Replace either Lumi or Dooku by your tank and see how well that perform.

Poe is gear VIII (plus the two easy bits of gear), but at 4 shards out of 65 :-(

I've got another thread going about whether I should give up on Mace to farm Barriss for the Yoda challenge, but the alternative is to give up on Yoda until at least May. If I did that, then I would have Poe in about 10 or 11 days. Hmm, I'm just so suspicious that EA will take away the Jedi challenge early....

My RG is two stars, seven away from three. Not really viable therefore - if I lavished attention on him and farmed his two hard nodes he would be four-star in maybe 15-20 days, but even then unlikely to strike much fear into people :neutral:
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member

Have you tried this triqui? With qgj as another assist caller instead of poggle? If you have, which did you find better?
  • Reyia wrote: »

When you use rapid fire in IG88 it does damage to all enemies. HK leader makes allies gain 30% turn meter on a critical hit. When IG88 does his AOE if he crits on 4 enemies it's 4 x 30% = 120 % turn meter and he can immediately attack again.

Beautiful. I was missing the HK part of the equation. Thank you.
  • Wibble
    78 posts Member
    Just managed to snipe into 10th place at the death (against a Qui-Gon, Yoda, Lumi, FOTP, IG-86 combo, which is scarier than I usually attempt!). Put Sid instead of Lumi to deal with the Jedis, so we'll see if that works as decent defence.
  • Went twice against a 88 lead, Poggle, Poe, GS and 86. Sid lead, Poggle, Kylo, Dooku and 88. Got wiped. Then Sid lead, 88, Dooku, Kylo and Poe. Wiped again.

Guess I'll need a high DPS, speed team. Gotta gear up Rey and QGJ fast... If only GS was farmable at a higher node.
  • Dempsey
    32 posts Member
    Reyia,

What is your opinion on a Jawa/Droid team if Jawa Engineer is ever released?

Reading the datamined info on Jawa Engineer, he seems like he could be a serious threat with Droids and Jawas.

Crunch Time - +9 speed for each living Droid and Jawa ally. 4 allies × 9 = 36. His speed at max gear is 144. 144 + 36 = 180. He will be one of the first, if not the first to take his turn.

Recalibrate - Critical chance up all allies, Jawas and Droids gain 40% turn meter. He can potentially allow Droids and Jawas to all go first with critical chance up.

All information cam be found here: http://swgoh.gg/characters/jawa-engineer/
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

Have you tried this triqui? With qgj as another assist caller instead of poggle? If you have, which did you find better?

I have just used it to claim 1st spot, vs a team with Sid, Geo, Lumi, Poggle and Poe. Used QGJ to dispel Poe's taunt.

It is better vs some setups, worse vs others I think. A bit more squishie as QGJ is way more fragile than Poggle, but with multiole threats and mire chances to start the wheel of wreckage
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

At skill level 8, hK47 gives 50% TM on crits, so you need just 2 crits to do the Spin Of Death. Almost guaranteed with 69% crit chance
  • So I seemed to have capped out at 74 in my arena ranks. I've tried different set ups but cannot seem to beat the people above me. I primarily use the poggle 5*(l), 86 7*, hk 7*, GS 5* and rg 6*. I tried the hk (l), 86, poggle, GS and 88 4* to get a bit more bite but still get wrecked. Any tips/ideas or will getting the stars up help me get higher up?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    If the datamined info about the Jawa Engineer is true, Droids are going to be preeeeeeeeetty good in the future. Don't worry for that
  • Eilar
    3 posts Member
    Reyia,

I'm on a relatively new shard, i think it started end of Jan, and I started playing several days into feb. I'm able to break into top 30 with

HK 4* G7 (L) (want to replace him with poggle when available)
    IG 86 4* G7
    IG 88 4* G7 (few more days until 5 star from shipments)
    Geo Soldier 6* G7
    Poe 4* G7 (about 5 days from 5*)

Poggle is in the works, still a few days out from unlocking him. I'm currently level 58 and many in the top 50 are between 58 and 63. My team power is ~16.6k, most people around me are between 17.5k and 19k.

Now that you know my setup, a few questions.

1) For the next week or so, should I keep trying to sneak into higher scoring positions right before rewards and risk getting unmanageable GWs? or sit comfortably around the 30s and hope my GWs continue to be challenging but doable? up until the last few days I've been clearing all of my GWs no problem, but when I got into the 20s, twice in the last week they have been unbeatable (9+ levels higher).

2) After poggle comes in, do I need to immediately keep starring him? or can I go to other areas like finish my lumi to 7*, or IG shipments to speed up 86's stars?

3) After Geo soldier is 7 stars, probably in a week or so, should I go for IG-86 in cantina nodes? Or look into the Bariss route to help with difficult GW in the future if they come up?

This is a really loaded post with questions, but I love the game and I love droids but I want to make sure I'm going in an alright direction. I'm trying to get my team arena ready but also not gimp the rest of my account for GW runs, etc.

Lastly, I enjoy that you have a droid account because hopefully you can share some of your farming routes and help guide my next choices.

Thanks and I appreciate any advice!!!
  • IG1066 wrote: »
    Hello.
    I too adore all things driod. I'm currently running a 4 driod set-up with HK as lead and poggle.
    I will be putting Lobot in as leader once I've 6* him. I would've kicked HK out and had all 3 IG droids in, but since the update I think ig100 has lost his teeth.
    Any pointers?

I had my 6* Lobot in Arena and dropped like a stone to below 100 but my other guys weren't up to snuff either. Been a bit shy about trying again until I get him to 7*. Lineup was:
    6* Lobot
    6* 86
    7* 88
    6* HK
    5* Poe

I've since got all my droids to 7* and inserted a newly acquired 7* Poggle into my Arena squad which is currently Sid(L), 88, 86, Lumi and Poggle.

I'll try a Lobot led Poggle, 88, 86, HK Team once Lobot is starred up though I may have to drop HK for Poe.

I've never seen a Lobot in the top 100. I stay top 50 currently. There's 2 droid teams ahead of me with either Poggle or HK leader. His speed boost to droids isn't worth the leader spot when HK or Poggle both amount to a better offense.

He gives +10% potency as well as a useful debuff cleanse for a heal too though it seems bugged in that it doesn't appear to work on heal immunity debuff.

I just put him back in my Arena lineup today, the squad is +2k higher power than last time I tried, now sitting at 27,876 and just won 5 straight to go from 45th to 13.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • So I seemed to have capped out at 74 in my arena ranks. I've tried different set ups but cannot seem to beat the people above me. I primarily use the poggle 5*(l), 86 7*, hk 7*, GS 5* and rg 6*. I tried the hk (l), 86, poggle, GS and 88 4* to get a bit more bite but still get wrecked. Any tips/ideas or will getting the stars up help me get higher up?

Yes, don't know how old your server is but 4* is weak and won't hold up for long even in top 200. I'd try Poggle lead instead of HK Since you get offense up on GS before the buff just from leadership bonus but you have to * up your 88 and GS quickly.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    As of right now dont waste time farming up IG-100 I have him max gear and 6* and the last update that was suppose to be a buff to him actually kicked his teeth in... he hits like a noodle now (his crits and base dmg were cut in half) and to top it off his speed up/ offense up buff are broken and not working. Also he lost his life steal which was really good with his good AOE dmg and crit chance... now not so much. So i would hold off unless you have no one else you want to farm

At skill level 8, hK47 gives 50% TM on crits, so you need just 2 crits to do the Spin Of Death. Almost guaranteed with 69% crit chance

It's a 69% (or whatever, I didn't check your math) increase in critical rating, not a 69% chance of a crit. Nobody knows exactly what the critical chance figure translates to in real % terms.
  • IG1066
    136 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    IG1066 wrote: »
    Hello.
    I too adore all things driod. I'm currently running a 4 driod set-up with HK as lead and poggle.
    I will be putting Lobot in as leader once I've 6* him. I would've kicked HK out and had all 3 IG droids in, but since the update I think ig100 has lost his teeth.
    Any pointers?

I had my 6* Lobot in Arena and dropped like a stone to below 100 but my other guys weren't up to snuff either. Been a bit shy about trying again until I get him to 7*. Lineup was:
    6* Lobot
    6* 86
    7* 88
    6* HK
    5* Poe

I've since got all my droids to 7* and inserted a newly acquired 7* Poggle into my Arena squad which is currently Sid(L), 88, 86, Lumi and Poggle.

I'll try a Lobot led Poggle, 88, 86, HK Team once Lobot is starred up though I may have to drop HK for Poe.

I'm furiously grinding my Lobot up, he does take some time even with burning 100 crystals on refresh.

I do beleive he'll be a great help along side poggle with the current speed need in arena.

I hope lol.

Do let us know how it goes.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

It's a 69% (or whatever, I didn't check your math) increase in critical rating, not a 69% chance of a crit. Nobody knows exactly what the critical chance figure translates to in real % terms.

I dont think that's true. We have a pretty good idea, with a decent level of confidence thanks to linear regressions
    http://shrimpsgaming.blogspot.com.es/2016/02/educated-guess-on-swgohs-squad-arena.html?m=1
  • IG1066
    136 posts Member
    Taramel wrote: »
    As of right now dont waste time farming up IG-100 I have him max gear and 6* and the last update that was suppose to be a buff to him actually kicked his teeth in... he hits like a noodle now (his crits and base dmg were cut in half) and to top it off his speed up/ offense up buff are broken and not working. Also he lost his life steal which was really good with his good AOE dmg and crit chance... now not so much. So i would hold off unless you have no one else you want to farm

Sadly this is true.
    Maybe there are hidden depths and synergies with GG.
    Shame, he was one of my favourite toons.

I dont think that's true. We have a pretty good idea, with a decent level of confidence thanks to linear regressions
    http://shrimpsgaming.blogspot.com.es/2016/02/educated-guess-on-swgohs-squad-arena.html?m=1

I'm not entirely convinced, firstly, he makes a lot of assumptions and secondly, there's no data set to examine how he validated his results. He may be correct but he may not be either.

When even the developers have mistaken ideas on how mechanics work, I take any claims of explaining them with a big grain of salt.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016

I'm not entirely convinced, firstly, he makes a lot of assumptions and secondly, there's no data set to examine how he validated his results. He may be correct but he may not be either.

When even the developers have mistaken ideas on how mechanics work, I take any claims of explaining them with a big grain of salt.

All experiments requiere assumptions and his assumptions (like no stealth change to crit chance during the experiment) make perfect sense. And he was validating a datamined formula, which makes it even more clear.

He might ve wrong, like every other experiment ever msde by a humsn being is susceptible of humsn mistskes, but the confidence level is huge here.

All experimenta requiere assumotions and his assumptions (like no stealth change to crit chance during the experiment) make perfecto sense. And he was validating a datamined formula, which makes it even more clear.

He might ve wrong, like every other experiment ever msde by a humsn being is susceptible of humsn mistskes, but the confidence level is huge here.

There's very few data points on the graph is all I'm saying, it may be clustered around the mean with actual values being different.