Can i 7* thrawn?

mcshant
199 posts Member
Last time he came i couldnt even kill off 1 stormtrooper on the last round. Wondering how much i need to work them up. https://swgoh.gg/u/mcshanty/squads/86859/ Thanks!

Replies

• Looks like you're ready to me. Way ahead of me at least. I only have Ezra at IX. The rest at VIII. Not that I can get to X even if I had the parts.

Omegas help too. As does a favourable RNG.

Now I won't be able to do the latter myself as I'm only level 77, and it takes at least a week to go up a level.

If you can get as much potency on Zeb as possible you can keep Thrawn on lockdown or at the least keep him busy cleansing everybody else. Thrawn AI isn't the smartest. Definitely need to rid yourself of the Deathtroopers first.

I'd maybe slap a little extra speed on Kanan though as you'll need him tanking along with chopper to keep stuff off Ezra and Zeb. If it's anything like the R2 event the opfor will be turbo charged. Hera is the lynch pin for the whole thing too so if you can't gear her up make sure you can protect her with the others.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Other than being extremely slow you're very overpowered in terms of total squad power and gear levels.

Should be easy.