My first zeta

mcshant
199 posts Member
Im getting my first zeta in the next couple days. I can decide between vaders lead or palps unique. Any thoughts?

Replies

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    If you have a strong empire or sith squad (thrawn, DN, Vader, etc.) use it on Palps lead first.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Zeta palps lead and run him with a fast Vader. Vader will use force crush followed by culling blade which will give your team a huge turn meter boost at the start of the encounter.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    mcshant wrote: »
    Is it that good? i run vader palp and thrawn and only use palp lead in arena

His lead is very good since the rework. It gives 5% TM to any sith/empire toon under your control whenever a debuff expires. So like the guy above me said, if you use force crush and then culling you’ll give your entire squad a TM boost as well. Make sure to level up Vader’s “No Escape” to get maximum bonus speed for each fight. ZPalp lead, Vader and Thrawn are a very nice combo to start with. I run that team with Nihilus and GK until I can get my Sion arena ready.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Don’t worry too much, Zetas will come over time from events and login, I’ve even saved some for future.
  • Keszey
    68 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    mcshant wrote: »
    Is it that good? i run vader palp and thrawn and only use palp lead in arena
    If you use him as lead in arena his leader skill is very good. It depends on what you want to do though really. If it's arena, Palps' lead. It's not very useful elsewhere, territory war, but not really the sith raid.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy section
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    Palp lead is far, far superior to Vader's for everything except rancor. The right Empire or sith squad gets very large amounts of TM gain under him, which will help much more than either the tmr reduction or extra DoTs from Vader lead. The bonus TM and/or health Regen on special ability use from Palp lead will keep them alive and fighting a lot more also.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Palpatine lead is great.