Bug report

Sorry if this is not the right place, it does not let me post in the bug section.

I've found this bug; the game does not show a node even tho the previous node was 3 starred.

qga8zmuic0tm.png
tak2i4eo3l5n.png

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    thats not a bug you have completed them, need to unlock level 9 for more nodes
  • AceSith
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    thats not a bug you have completed them, need to unlock level 9 for more nodes

Does the holocron LS and DS end on node 8D?

Edied to add: yesterday I emailed support, they got back to me with a small crystal compensation, they told me I might have found a bug, and they asked me to post in this forum.

afnnada2knwc.png
  • Options
    You have to click normal. Beat tier 9 normal before proceeding to tier 9 hard. How did you not realize this??

But hey nice. Almost got as much free crystals as their "significant make good" for TB for no reason.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    You have to click normal. Beat tier 9 normal before proceeding to tier 9 hard. How did you not realize this??

But hey nice. Almost got as much free crystals as their "significant make good" for TB for no reason.

yep this, glad to see support dont know anything about their own game yet again though
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Tier 8 ends in 8D. You'd need to be level 85 to unlock tier 9 I believe. Great that you got crystals for free.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yep, not a bug. That is where tier 8 ends.
This discussion has been closed.