for those with a strong Zombie - HSITH

Decay
108 posts Member
it is now apparent that a weak zombie is a key element for scoring very high (over 5M with NS ) on the HSITH- this thread is not a debate on whether that mechanism is fair, as this is a game about collecting and upgrading characters and if you upgraded prior to the HSITH, you cant reverse (Unfair advantage to lesser roster?) .

Has anyone tried to unmod your zombie and go with no mods? you give up speed, but would the extra deaths help you? any luck ? any other workarounds? would MODS with high protection and speed be a workaround?

Given the need to be top 3 in a HSITH to get G12+ pieces, this seems like a problem that needs a solution - looking for creative solutions

Replies

• Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Simple, give it a limit of 1 revive with each gear level, and then after g10 it becomes unlimited. For more survivability you could try running a hyoda in place of talia and keep masters training on your zombie.

I honestly don't have a great night sister team yet so can't speak much more on this.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Take off everything but a speed arrow. Avoid any +health or health%. If you can get away with putting on a speed set that doesn't have that, even better. Leave the diamond off at all costs.

And top 10 has a chance at a full g12+. The question is, is it an equal chance as 1-3.

I've seen a lot of 6m+ scores with g12 zombie, and that's how they have to do it.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Decay wrote: »
    Has anyone tried to unmod your zombie and go with no mods? you give up speed, but would the extra deaths help you? any luck ? any other workarounds? would MODS with high protection and speed be a workaround?
    G2 zombie people sometimes take off a mod or two so i i would assume g12 would too.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I have a gear 11 almost 12 zombie and I score 4-6mill on P4 or P3 into P4 (with my third best mod sets. I just mod zombie for speed (and not even god speed because of Vader).