can this beat palp

i will have 7star phoenix by the time the event comes and all phoenix will be gear 7 and have decent 5 dot mods but will i have to make some gear8 to get 7star palp
https://swgoh.gg/u/shadow465/collection/

Replies

• Likely, And you really should go for g9 or better, thrawn is coming soon enough as well,
  • OK thanks but I doubt I can get thrawn because I will be level 77 or so during the event so no omegas on their uniques and heard it was difficult at level 80 with uniques omegad
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    OK thanks but I doubt I can get thrawn because I will be level 77 or so during the event so no omegas on their uniques and heard it was difficult at level 80 with uniques omegad

Well you can do the best you can and definitely pick up a 6 star. I was level 79 and picked up thrawn with huge amounts of rng and luck.

• Naraic wrote: »
    OK thanks but I doubt I can get thrawn because I will be level 77 or so during the event so no omegas on their uniques and heard it was difficult at level 80 with uniques omegad

Well you can do the best you can and definitely pick up a 6 star. I was level 79 and picked up thrawn with huge amounts of rng and luck.

If they were all g8 at level 76 and Kanan and Ezra were g9 would it be possible to beat it I have lots of free time so replaying the event doesn't bother me to get 7* thrawn
  • Without the uniques it will be extremely rng based and extremely difficult, if it’s even possible. It also will require fairly high end mods with good speed and prot/health stats to try survive ,
  • Alright I'll just get 6* thrawn because if they were all g9 I doubt I can beat it