LeadersThatDontLeave is 128+ million GP and looking for a HSTR ready player.

Stagger_Lee
198 posts Member
edited July 2018
LeadersThatDontLeave is 128+ million GP and looking for an active player at the HSTR level who wants to grow with the guild.

Raid times rotate between 1PM EST and 7:30PM EST. Raid rules are in place to maximize payouts. We run three Rancor and three HAAT raids per week. We are ready to attempt HSTR again.

You will be a good fit if you have two or more of the following:
RJT, NS, Chexmix, Imperial Troopers, Jedi, First Order; and a desire to grow with the guild

Personal Raid Ticket contribution and communication is a must. 2.8+ million GP is our target player power

We are a mature group of players that use the LINE app for guild chat, sharing strategies, etc.

https://swgoh.gg/g/396/leadersthatdontleave/

If you have interest in being part of a an independent, well run guild; contact me for details.
~ Stagger Lee

LINE: st4gg3rl33
DISCORD: st4gg3rl33#7802
Ally Code: 486-487-736
Post edited by Stagger_Lee on

Replies

• Options
    We are down to one spot that needs to be filled before the TB starts. Message me if interested.
  • Options
    We have reached 128 million GP and still looking for a few active players. Let me know if we look like a good fit for you.
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    Options
    Leaders is an awesome guild; just sayin'
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    We are still looking for players that are interested in growing with the guild. Contact me for details.
  • Options
    We are curently 45/50 looking for new members.
  • Options
    We are at 49/50 and 127 million GP. Looking to fill our last spot and make another run.
  • Options
    LeadersThatDontLeave is 128+ million GP and looking for an active player at the HSTR level who wants to grow with the guild.
    40LSTB/42DSTB