Titans?

Extremely burned out on EP mirror matches, just got CLS so I'll be switching to some sort of CLS squad, the question is what would hold up best on an EP heavy shard? It's a newer shard, early Feb 2018 so no Traya and only a couple DN, mostly EP/Vader/Thrawn/GMT/TFP or the occasional 5-7* Sion usually in GMT's place. Right now I bounce around between 15-50 depending on time of day and I'm prepared to fall a bit and or spend some crystals for the extra 5 challenges so my main focus would be a squad that'll win on offense.

I'm thinking either the standard titan squad of CLS/R2/RHan/Thrawn/GK or a rebel mix like CLS/R2/RHan/Leia and either GK or something like old Ben?

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Better to b burned out than frustrated. Currently, Rebels and Jedi r fodder for EP-led Triumverate. Doesn't matter if their 5th is Enfys, Vader, Thrawn or Sith Trooper.
  • Lonit
    35 posts Member
    titans smash EPs on offense but dont hold too well on defence
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I ran CLS R2 Leia Thrawn or Chirrut and OB for a while. I didnt have his zeta at the time but I think zOB is better than GK because he solves fracture. RHan would be fine to replace one. Tip: Make your Leia slower than R2 and she can attack a turn early because she is already stealthed.

This was before Sion so you have to control him first or make your R2 slower. Nest is also an option to replace Leia or RHan. Daze makes team Palp cry. Also usually had Thrawn swapped TM with Old Ben so he can open with mind tricks bc if you can get mind trick off early it almost guarantees a win.
  • Han stuns Vader or Thrawn or Nest depending on team composition, CLS ability blocks and removes TM from Sion, Trawn Fractures Nihilus, OB mind tricks everyone, applying offense down, ability block and TM removal, Han Mass buff, GK mass assist kils Palpatine, Hand and CLS kill Nihilus and its game over vs Palp team and they dont even move, but you need really good mods to pull it off... in defense it sucks brcause Han never stuns the right target.

Vs Traya in ebemy team its a bit different as CLS removes TM from Nihilus most of the time and you Fracture Traya and you kill her first
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    In such environment, Rex lead is better imo than CLS lead. Just use Rex, GK, Thrawn, Han, CLS/Enfys/DN. Rex will help against Palp, especially if there's not a lot of Sion for now in your shard.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Lonit wrote: »

This. If you can swing it you can use them on offense and then switch in your EP team for defense.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Lonit wrote: »

This. If you can swing it you can use them on offense and then switch in your EP team for defense.

I'd have to do some serious shard management to pull that off, but it might be doable
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Pacyn4life wrote: »
    Trawn Fractures Nihilus

I don't like this anymore. Fracturing Nihilus leaves his zeta active, so you're still feeding turn meter to sith every turn when the last turn's Health Down expires. An AoE daze or fast group Tenacity Up will help more, I think.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    zzzCLS, zOld Ben (zeta mandatory) zzR2D2, zThrawn and zHan Solo