Looking to Solo with CLS+

Now I have CLS I'm looking to build to a Rancor solo. CLS is up to G8 with all abilities up to Omega level and 213 speed (could switch a few mods to get 220+). Would the following get me close or is there better option on my roster currently ? (https://swgoh.gg/u/tekkaredsloth/collection/)

AA, CLS, Thrawn, Tarkin + 1?

Replies

• Prior to me having a 7* raid Han/having much less to than I do now, Id solo rancor with wedge(L), biggs, thrawn and CLS. It won't auto it, and CLS does need about 20 (or more speed than yours has now) but it can get it done manually in 15-18min.
  • Prior to me having a 7* raid Han/having much less to than I do now, Id solo rancor with wedge(L), biggs, thrawn and CLS. It won't auto it, and CLS does need about 20 (or more speed than yours has now) but it can get it done manually in 15-18min.

CLS will get +25 from AA lead and I can flip a few mods to make him 250+ overall. Wedge is a few weeks away from 7* and Biggs is still under geared so was hoping to make the most of current roster. Raid Han will only unlock at 5* on completion of the next raid.

OB and STHan both have TMR effects so will likely try either of them as a 5th for now.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited July 2018

AA, CLS, Thrawn, Tarkin + 1?

I would skip Tarkin. Unless under zader lead he will feed just as much TM to the rancor as he removes now and then. Since you don't have any other TM reducers, I would try with the three alone.

Furthetmore, don't use CLS' non—attack special unless you need the healing and Thrawns TM reduction is not enough. You don't want Ackbar to attack too much with his basic.
  • You may have a chance of soloing it with the following team from your lineup: Vader lead, Tarkin, Thrawn, Tie Fighter Pilot, and CLS.

With a zeta on vader's leadership, this team would definitely solo it, but I think it still has a chance without the zeta. Perhaps give it a shot. Obviously, the raid will get easier as you increase the gear level of your squad, particularly CLS.
  • I run AA(l), zCLS, Thrawn, Ezra, BB-8. Easy solo, can even work on auto.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/