So when do we get a OT Chewbacca?

EricsonX
703 posts Member
Since Vet Chewie doesn't get a Rebel tag-neither does Vet Han, neither get Resistance either even though they're helping them, can we get a proper Han/Chewie duo by getting one to team with Raid Han? Which should also work with Stormtrooper Han and Hoth Han imho.

Replies

• There should be one freakin’ Chewie. He’s 200 years into a 400 year lifespan, do we really need 3 versions that span 50 years of that? And he should have synergy with every Han in the game.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Some times before ROTJ Luke is announced I guess, OT Chewie or/and C3PO will be your panic farms.
  • jstehly
    108 posts Member
    I think that Nest's kit would have been great for OT Chewie. Or a LS Wampa type kit.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Hopefully never
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Hopefully never

Why?

It's not like OP asked for Jar Jar.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • cloud city chewie with c3po on his back
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Hopefully never

Why?

We already have three Chewbacca's which have been lackluster. They don't have a notable place in any game modes. CW Chewie and Vet Chewie are a solid kit that represents Chewbacca pretty well but Chewbacca's character isn't well designed for this kind of game. I know I don't like to run him but I don't see others run Chewbacca either or recommend him in any game mode (at least within my guild or game changers). The entire purpose of this toon so far is to be benched. Some of the requests that people make seem to be "for the sake of it" but not toons that they actually plan on wanting to use. They just want toons to be in the game just because they aren't in the game. Honestly, after having three useless chewbacca's I don't want to see another Chewbacca, which is why I said what I did

Might as well get a more worthwhile toon that people want to run or are excited to see in the game.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    There should be one freakin’ Chewie. He’s 200 years into a 400 year lifespan, do we really need 3 versions that span 50 years of that? And he should have synergy with every Han in the game.

You do realize that this is a “game within a game” and we are just collecting character cards to face against each other? It makes perfect sense to have multiple versions of the same character.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Hopefully never

Why?

We already have three Chewbacca's which have been lackluster. They don't have a notable place in any game modes. CW Chewie and Vet Chewie are a solid kit that represents Chewbacca pretty well but Chewbacca's character isn't well designed for this kind of game. I know I don't like to run him but I don't see others run Chewbacca either or recommend him in any game mode (at least within my guild or game changers). The entire purpose of this toon so far is to be benched. Some of the requests that people make seem to be "for the sake of it" but not toons that they actually plan on wanting to use. They just want toons to be in the game just because they aren't in the game. Honestly, after having three useless chewbacca's I don't want to see another Chewbacca, which is why I said what I did

Might as well get a more worthwhile toon that people want to run or are excited to see in the game.

If he's no good, sure, I agree. But this game needs the Original Chewie more than some EU somethingorother I've never heard of. it's not his fault they went with sub-optimal Chewies first.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Cantina Chewbacca
    Detention Attack Chewbacca with stun cuffs
    Flight Blue Tooth Comlink Chewbacca
    Trash Compactor Chewbacca
    IPD surprise Chewbacca
    Bespin Chewbacca with C-3PO synergy with Lobot
    Boussh’s Prisoner Chewbacca
    Endor Assault Chewbacca
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Chewie and the Ewoks, Chewie and the Porgs. :)
  • He will be released at some point. Say 2000 whales spending $500 each on shards/gear to get to 7* G12.

A million dollars per toon.
  • My current hypothesis is that there's going to be a new legendary character that'll need BH (easiest with OT), and said legendary will be needed for Jedi Luke Heroes Journey, and that character will likely be C3P0 or a Chewbacca/C3P0 backpack.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    KueChael wrote: »

how about Chewie eating a grilled porg
  • Kyno wrote: »
    KueChael wrote: »

how about Chewie eating a grilled porg

Unique ability to gain protection at the cost of health.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Hopefully never

Why?

If you dont run him then thats your problem.
    Someone else do.