Can we get a Death Star raid???

I think it would be awesome. The first phase could be a ship battle, and you need to destroy Darth Vader’s TIE advanced, and when you beast that phase, you get to infiltrate the Death Star. When you get there phase 2 begins, and you have to kill Vader, or something like that, and then phase 3 can be beating the emperor, and phase 4 can be a trench run.

Comment any changes you would make!!!

Replies

• Can we fix current raids first(gear /= time and effort of lower tier sith raid) and then more ships and capital ship options then maybe think about a death star raid?
  • Death Star 2 raid would make more sense. A way to get Jedi Luke
  • Death Star 2 raid would make more sense. A way to get Jedi Luke
    I was thinking we created the original Chewie, and we could get his shards from the raid, then we could finally get the original millenium falcon.
  • Only if it isn't a tedious asterisk to play and is actually fun.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Only if it isn't a tedious asterisk to play and is actually fun.
    Ikr, i hate raids where me and my guild take ages trying to kill nihilus on tier 1

• Voltarc
    103 posts Member
    I made nearly the same suggestion not realizing you already had a post about this. Instead of making Darth Vader’s advanced first I would make it last. Going inside the Death Star was the 2nd larger Death Star at Endor and Darth Vader did not use his advanced fighter that time. So I would want ship fighting past the Empire fleet with capital ship support as first round, maybe a second round were Death Star cannons try to pick off the attackers, with last round being tie fighter attacks including Darth Vader making a last effort to try and stop you.
  • Voltarc
    103 posts Member
    The first Death Star could be an “easy” ship raid like the rancor battle, with a harder attack on the larger Death Star at Endor being a raid that combines ships and ground troops.
  • Voltarc
    103 posts Member
    Yes instead of a long battle, fleet raids should be fast. There are possibly a lot of targets that have to be killed....requiring waves of attacks (several hundred turrets/tie fighters?) but you go in and die or escape very quickly with only time to take out a limited number of targets. Sticking around to long should make you a target for more turrets and fighters. Also we have Y wings on the game opening screen... this would be a great time to intro them!
  • Voltarc wrote: »
    Yes instead of a long battle, fleet raids should be fast. There are possibly a lot of targets that have to be killed....requiring waves of attacks (several hundred turrets/tie fighters?) but you go in and die or escape very quickly with only time to take out a limited number of targets. Sticking around to long should make you a target for more turrets and fighters. Also we have Y wings on the game opening screen... this would be a great time to intro them!

hmmm... raid battles where the difficulty increases based on time and not attacks... this is an interesting idea. I was trying to figure out how you could replicate a toon raid in a ship raid environment because the mechanics are so much different. This idea could have wings.