One time Zeta re-roll

Rhunne
624 posts Member
So we have had a lot of changes in the last while, and I was thinking that an option that could be given to players is a one time, one use zeta re-roll. Removes all zetas that they have currently used and allows them to be reused. This would be a one time only thing. Use it and it's gone. Thoughts? I'm sure we all have that one zeta we regret using now whether it be from nerds or didn't preform as well as we expected (zader leadership)

One time Zeta re-roll 15 votes

One time? Sure why not
20%
Maztorasdimi4aRhunne 3 votes
Nope, never going to happen.
80%
Zombie961VertigoTheRealCaloNordHuatimusswgohfan29RavenclawsTimMarshallSyrup_Chugger3jackaldo20FoxerCalastarVendi1983 12 votes

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Definitely not gonna happen now that they put the "Rare Material" warning upon upgrading. I understand that many people have that one zeta that they kinda regret, but I really don't get why people actually think this would happen. We've never been allowed to reverse any other sort of progress in this game, zetas are just yet another part of the big picture. If we could reverse a zeta, why not give us a one time gear re-roll, why not give us a one time reward box re-roll, why not give us a one time arena shard re-roll, etc. Also what about those people that don't have that one zeta that they regret because they planned ahead more? Punish them for planning ahead, seems rude.

Also, single zetas can sometimes be the meta changing factors, being able to swap zetas, even just once, to get ahead of the meta can skyrocket your arena rank for ages, and help you prepare for the next few metas by simply earning more crystals. Not really a good thing for arena.

Personally I don't think it's a good idea, and I highly doubt it will happen. Just gonna have to live with that regret (Looking at you Wampa special ability)
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Never happening, and should it ever it would cost an arm and a leg