Pack drop rate

myea8017
192 posts Member
I've bought all the characters for the past few months, solo toons, ship, range trooper, bossk, etc. I've never received a single drop of more than 15 shards. This is the bottom 3rd of the pack rate, I would think at the volume I'm spending that I would eventually hit a big number. Anyone experience this

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    everyone that buys them.

15 is one of the higher drops i have ever seen. usually 12s and 7s.
  • myea8017
    192 posts Member
    15 is my highest out of 8 toons and a ship. I average 7 which is not good.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    From the reports I've heard, 7 appears to be the average drop rate.
    Still not a he.
  • myea8017
    192 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

It would be nice to have the high end drop more for every 20 pulls or so, like a guaranteed 50 or something
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    It's a slot machine.
    Still not a he.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    myea8017 wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

It would be nice to have the high end drop more for every 20 pulls or so, like a guaranteed 50 or something

Well, you're buying a goodie bag with no other guarantees than a minimum of 5 and a chance of up to 330 shards. Expect to never see anything higher than 15.
  • Can anyone report ever getting 330?
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    yboqpscd4jeb.png
    ZatyraJinn wrote: »
    Can anyone report ever getting 330?

• I just contacted support to complain about this. They said this is probably an isolated incident, as many players do not seem to be complaining about this. LOL. Last 4 packs I've bought, I've received the minimum possible.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    If you don't like the drop rate, stop purchasing packs. The generally agreed on average for packs is seven shards. If that ballpark is unacceptable for you, do not buy the random packs, and only buy the packs with a guarantee attached.

If you buy a vault of shards, and spend it all on the crystal packs, you'll get about 85 shards on average. Which is about a buck a shard. If you spend ten bucks on the single-purchase cash pack, you get 30 shards for ten bucks, which is just enough to guarantee you four stars.
    Still not a he.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    lol @ throwing money in the toilet. never buy shard packs
    Maybe End Game isn't for you