Strategic Dominance bugged or WAI?

SoonerJBD
460 posts Member
Chimaera ability Strategic Dominance is supposed to increase all cooldowns on the enemy capital ship by 1. Lately I have noticed Home One calling a reinforcement immediately after I use Strategic Dominance. Does the cooldown increase not apply to calling a reinforcement?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    No it does apply to reinforcements, but I believe it can be resisted
  • SoonerJBD
    460 posts Member
    I have literally never seen that happen against Chimaera, but I’ve seen it multiple times against Home One. Still not convinced this isn’t a bug.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Does he use the Phantom II as his first reinforcement? It can mess up the cadence you are used to.
  • Doesnt matter if he uses Phantom, he should get +1 on all cooldowns, hence nothing but the basic ability on next move. They could change it to block special abilities for one turn and it would never bug out.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    SoonerJBD wrote: »
    I have literally never seen that happen against Chimaera, but I’ve seen it multiple times against Home One. Still not convinced this isn’t a bug.

Please feel free to report it to <<Answers HQ>> if you feel that way.
  • SoonerJBD
    460 posts Member
    I was hoping someone could answer whether this is a bug or not before I report it as a bug, which could potentially waste someone’s time that could be spent chasing down legitimate bugs. Unless, of course, bug reports are routinely ignored.