Any specials for July 4th? Bonus gems on purchase

Anything ?

Replies

• Probably not, they don’t usually have the brain power to take advantage of holidays in this game. It’s rare, let’s be honest.
  • Or it holds no significance for the majority of the world? If people started asking for offers for crystals because they were celebrating the battle of bannockburn you would call them stupid.
  • G12+ for crystals please. I’ve been hoarding crystals for months
  • Or it holds no significance for the majority of the world? If people started asking for offers for crystals because they were celebrating the battle of bannockburn you would call them ****.

My granpappy lost a finger in the Thumb Wars.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Or it holds no significance for the majority of the world? If people started asking for offers for crystals because they were celebrating the battle of bannockburn you would call them ****.
    Jeez calm down. Its just a question.

The game does regional sales. The Japanese / Chinese market gets different deals and they might even be in your arena shard.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Or it holds no significance for the majority of the world? If people started asking for offers for crystals because they were celebrating the battle of bannockburn you would call them ****.
    Jeez calm down. Its just a question.

The game does regional sales. The Japanese / Chinese market gets different deals and they might even be in your arena shard.

Was more in response to the post above mine rather than OP
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Probably not, "July the fourth be with you" just doesn't sound right.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »
    Probably not, "July the fourth be with you" just doesn't sound right.

Well neither does "Christmas the 25th be with you" but that didn't stop them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    please keep this on topic.
  • 500 stun gun salvage, 500 stun cuff salvage, 500 mk3 carbanti care package for $5 USD

Especially now that CG have done the dog act of including that gear as a requirement in G12+
  • Or it holds no significance for the majority of the world? If people started asking for offers for crystals because they were celebrating the battle of bannockburn you would call them ****.

This is an American Company (EA/CH) run by Americans, based on a story made by an American, not to mention the movies again... last time I check are made by Americans. So Americans making a game celebrating an American Holiday is not absurd. Perhaps people should love the country they live in.
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member

This is an American Company (EA/CH) run by Americans, based on a story made by an American, not to mention the movies again... last time I check are made by Americans. So Americans making a game celebrating an American Holiday is not absurd. Perhaps people should love the country they live in.

... or maybe the dude’s Scottish...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

If you hum "Battle Hymn of the Republic" while reading the above post, it'll almost bring a tear to your eye...but only if you're American.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member

The vast majority of the movies are filmed over seas. A lot of British companies as well. Who was on the losing side of America's independence again? Just saying.

Aside from that nobody here said they didn't love the country they live in. Not having a sale or pointing out the probably wont be one doesn't mean they hate America. I love America, Americans however can be very self righteous at times.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Game may be American but that doesn't mean that the players are only American...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    and were closed.
This discussion has been closed.