No Guilds Allowed

Since STR , the thought of a player venturing out to get his own guild Is impossible because anyone that is anywhere remotely capable is looking to go to a big Guild and big guilds are looking to join alliances if they are not in them already. I understand you guys are trying to get gills to work together but not every player wants to under certain guilds in alliances rules a setups. Which means that you have to go out on the range and do your own thing but this is now impossible because where you going to find the players that are willing to go to a Guild hat is not even allowed to participate in events unless they have a big crew already from the start this basically has caused any thought of having a new Guild none existed. So even though I come up with a better formula for a phase or team I am forced and punished if I do not farm certain characters that they require and this is the norm. And yes those characters like jedi training rey do work but I do not like them I do not wanna farm them I do not wanna play with them, I do not like green eggs and ham!

Replies

• Options
    Or just build a new guild up, it still can be done, and still is done . It does take time and work,and is definitely harder recently, but by no means impossible. Conversely , look around, I’ll wager there are still many good guilds that are not part of alliances, and that don’t have those requirements you detest .
  • Options
    Or just build a new guild up, it still can be done, and still is done . It does take time and work,and is definitely harder recently, but by no means impossible. Conversely , look around, I’ll wager there are still many good guilds that are not part of alliances, and that don’t have those requirements you detest .

And by build a Guild up do you mean from scratch? With brand new players to the game imagine how long it would take you to get to any point of achievement
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Options
    wrekincruw wrote: »

And by build a Guild up do you mean from scratch? With brand new players to the game imagine how long it would take you to get to any point of achievement

Just find a decent guild and build it up. You'll get there eventually
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

just like everything in this game if you want the achievements and rewards you will need to work at it.

you could also find a guild in the frey and help them pull it together to be what you are looking for.
  • Options
    There are still Guilds that work on the concept of building the teams YOU want and using your resources on what YOU want. We took 3 of us and created our own guild. After roughly 6 months we are doing HAAT routinely and everyone works at the pace they can. We don't pressure as leaders and in the end, our guild focuses on just making the game fun!
    It can be done. We are almost 50mil in power now. Go find what you're looking for! Its out there!
  • Options
    My guild isn't in an alliance and isn't running hstr yet if you're interested in joining...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    So even though I come up with a better formula for a phase or team I am forced and punished if I do not farm certain characters that they require and this is the norm. And yes those characters like jedi training rey do work but I do not like them I do not wanna farm them I do not wanna play with them, I do not like green eggs and ham!

Next time you come up with a great new strategy, I suggest you share it with everyone and prove to them that it works. I'm sure you will be allowed to use your own strategy if it works well.

• Options
    I'm in a guild that does hstr and we are not apart of an alliance. We don't have any rules that unusual ( 24 hour no damage blah blah blah ). As for building your own guild, it's going to be tough since you'll be giving up good rewards but over time you can do it if you find the right people.
  • Options
    I'm in an easy going and fairly populated guild that has a lot of players who could easily go to an HSTR guild but don't. Only real rule is you get booted for 30 days inactivity.

No alliance either.

You'll have to be proactive in recruitment though of course as you will not be attractive to newbies and bored veterans looking for something different.

I've no interest in farming toons I'm not interested in just to rush getting CLS and the like. I just want Thrawn and palp up to 7* for now so that's what I'm doing.

We only do T4 sith for now though. But knock out Heroic rancor within an hour and T6 AAT within a day or two.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF