Either I'm slow or I'm blind!

Skye
795 posts Member
I dunno if this was added recently or it has always been there....

As we all know we have an indicator to a characters gear level based on the circle colour around them... but until today I hadn't actually noticed that on purple rings there are some very small bars on the side of them and some of them are different depending on gear level..

On any purple gear 9 person you will notice tiny empty bars, one in each quadrant of the ring
On any Purple gear 8 person you'll see only two bars, one in the upper left and one in the lower right... then there is one "bump" in each of the remaining two quadrants.
On a purple gear 7 character you will notice 6 of these bumps but no bars!

On a blue gear 6 character, you'll see a blue circle with six of these bumps
Gear 5, four bumps
Gear 4, two bumps

On a green gear 3 character you'll see two bumps
Gear 2 is just a solid green circle

Gear 1 is just a grey circle....

NOw if you look at dark side battle hard nodes 6 onwards, you'll notice the possible enemies with a similar circular bar pattern as what you see with a Purple gear 9 but it also contains two additional inner solid bar.. which would lead me to believe these are Purple gear 10 characters...

Moving to dark side hard node 7 onwards. you'll see a similar pattern with the yellow rings but the two inner bars occupy half of each side rather than one quadrant!

Been playing this game four months now and ONLY just noticed this pattern... lol... I'm slow!
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!