Which zeta to choose

So while I don't use jtr or resistance for arena I'm currently building my squad for hstr and I'm curious as to which zeta I apply next, r2s ca, bb8s rwtp' s or jtrs insight. Please help a brother out lol thx in advance everybody

Replies

• Wow would've thought I'd have 1 response other than my own by now lol
  • I actually was just presented with the exact same dilemma. I went with R2’s CA. Seems like the most bang for your buck anyway since it’ll spill over to help in many other areas of the game.
  • Yea seems like that or roll with the punches r the real 2 that is causing me fits in choosing. I really like .ca but roll has a ton of dmg output
  • Yes, there’s a lot of potential in both. But for HSTR, as I understand Nihilus, damaging him with basic attacks fuels him. So having BB8 call another character to use another basic attack actually will just apply defense down on two characters/cause Nihilus to regain more protection. Whereas R2’s CA cleanses those defense downs, preventing Nihilus from regaining protection and reducing his annihilate cooldown when he uses force drain on debuffed characters.

Basically the train of thought is: more attacks with BB8’s RWTP vs. less protection recovery with R2’s CA. It’s pure speculation which one would lead to a higher overall score than the other.
  • Yes, there’s a lot of potential in both. But for HSTR, as I understand Nihilus, damaging him with basic attacks fuels him. So having BB8 call another character to use another basic attack actually will just apply defense down on two characters/cause Nihilus to regain more protection. Whereas R2’s CA cleanses those defense downs, preventing Nihilus from regaining protection and reducing his annihilate cooldown when he uses force drain on debuffed characters.

Basically the train of thought is: more attacks with BB8’s RWTP vs. less protection recovery with R2’s CA. It’s pure speculation which one would lead to a higher overall score than the other.
    This is absolutely false. Bb8’s roll with the punches zeta is absolutely mandatory for HSR.

• I'd say R2 CA unless you don't have number crunch, then I'd suggest that above the rest. Really though you can't go wrong with putting a zeta on JTR, R2 or BB8, they're all useful in multiple areas and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.