Best capital ship for rebel fleet

Axiom
39 posts Member
I currently have ghost, phantom 2 and Biggs x wing with executrix. Is home one better for them?

Also what 4th ship should I farm to use as reinforcement?

Replies

• Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Home One will make your ships hit harder, while Executrix will make them faster. In general, I prefer speed, but there are different opinions on that. If you can post a link to your swgoh.gg profile, I could make a suggestion on which ships to use as reinforcement based on which ones you have available.
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    Home One will make your ships hit harder, while Executrix will make them faster. In general, I prefer speed, but there are different opinions on that. If you can post a link to your swgoh.gg profile, I could make a suggestion on which ships to use as reinforcement based on which ones you have available.

https://swgoh.gg/u/axiom444/ships/
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    You seem well on your way to Max credit challenge and Chimera as you have three rebel ships already.

For the assists, critical damage boosts, and total synergy, Home One makes the most sense. You need to beat the opponent before they launch their TIE Strike though if they're running Tarkin.

As for reinforcements, you could stick to rebels. Cassian's U-Wing is a very hard farm but has an excellent reinforcement bonus particularly against buff heavy teams and the ITF + foresight.

Wedge, because you already have Biggs and they work well together in fleet as well as the rest of the game basically.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »

Normally I agree that speed is more important because increasing quality of damage doesn't normally outweigh increasing quantity of attacks, especially the longer a match goes.

But I think ship battles are short enough and Home One is good enough at increasing both quality of damage (through his unique, doubled for Rebels) and quantity of attacks (through his AoE and basic) that it equals or even beats Executrix's speed advantage.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Thanks. I'll gear up ackbar and see if I do better with that.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Phantom is better as a reinforcement. Reduces your c/d for another reinforcement by 1. I'd never start Phantom.