Can't do ROLO combat

thomssi
526 posts Member
I am sure that despite the thing saying I have 4 out of 4 required units but not being allowed to enter there is a good reason.

Or possibly not.....

Replies

• can you screenshot it? i had no problem with ROLO today. the only requirement should be a 5* Hoth Soldier
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Do you have Hoth Rebel.soldier 5*?
  • This AGAIN is bugged - we have multiple guild members with issue and a lot of people on Reddit with issue.

I for one side with EA a lot and I know you guys deal with a lot of crap and have limited time to work on things in a given day.

But this is utter ****, your make good last week was pretty weak and you guys know it. Put your self in a players shoes who's Guild missed out on more then 20 IPD shards, would you be happy?

In my line of work I ask my self constantly, "if I were in the customers shoes would I be satisfied?"

It's time you start barking this up the tree, I completely understand you guys as Devs have forces above you that govern what you can and can't do, what you can and can't compensate - but my god guys, when does this end? And when are you going to tell the forces upstairs "people are **** and this just isn't acceptable"

Sorry for the rant, I'm done for the day. Know you guys work hard and have limitations but please - would you be a happy customer reflecting back on the last 30 days?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Deployed elsewhere first. The game glitches. You have to do special missions first before anything else...

And yet they want to know what we want in the future...
  • benjammin
    50 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    The fact that this was a known bug was addressed in the last content update notes. Sounds like a more permanent fix is to come, but the confusing "Requirements 4/4" button was put back in place because their fix for it prevented players who legitimately met the requirements from entering the fight.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    Yeah I have screenshot, it say 4/4, can't enter.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    I can't be bothered getting some stupid account that lets me post pics though.
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    You can use this button to post directly to the forum now without a third party site.bfj83ogrb6wn.png
  • thomssi wrote: »

It always says 4/4 if you are missing Hoth Rebel Soldier. So I am guessing that you don't have a Hoth Rebel Soldier at 5 stars.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    It is bugged, it was not last month.

I don't know what special type of incompetence it needs to mess stuff up that was working but it must take some effort.

I don't want free stuff, I understand new things having teething issues, I don't understand old stuff being messed up...... How can you be that useless?

It always says 4/4 if you are missing Hoth Rebel Soldier. So I am guessing that you don't have a Hoth Rebel Soldier at 5 stars.

This, ^^^^
    It is bugged, it was not last month.

I don't know what special type of incompetence it needs to mess stuff up that was working but it must take some effort.

I don't want free stuff, I understand new things having teething issues, I don't understand old stuff being messed up...... How can you be that useless?

You still haven't answer the question of whether or not you have a 5* Hoth Rebel Soldier.
  • I thought it was bugged, but realized you need Hoth Rebel Soldier at 5*. It just looks weird when it says 4/4 and does not let you enter.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please post your swgoh.gg.
    benjammin wrote: »
    The fact that this was a known bug was addressed in the last content update notes. Sounds like a more permanent fix is to come, but the confusing "Requirements 4/4" button was put back in place because their fix for it prevented players who legitimately met the requirements from entering the fight.

This
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/thomssi/collection/ if this is you, you don't meet the requirements
    Ouch

• https://swgoh.gg/u/thomssi/collection/ if this is you, you don't meet the requirements

Who wants to bet he never comes back to this thread now.
  • here’s a capture of what mine says. i have it finished but i’ve circled the most important part of this
    en605jms3cia.jpeg

do you have the required unit for the ROLO mission at the required level? so many of the issues EA/CG have had to fix come from us gamers not reading.
  • CptCheez
    77 posts Member
    thomssi wrote: »
    I am sure that despite the thing saying I have 4 out of 4 required units but not being allowed to enter there is a good reason.

Or possibly not.....

There is a very good reason. Your Hoth Rebel Soldier is only 4-stars.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    If you couldn't do it last TB and did nothing with HRS did you really expect it to change?
  • I didn't have any problems with it today, deployed toons in platoons, did all combat missions, then special. Worked fine for me, I do know in my guild I have a few players who can't enter it
  • No sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I do also have issue with the TW, link and screem shot below.
    http://swgoh.gg/u/cloni/squads/99814/
  • bzz0s29ahhnc.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @cloni82

You need Rebel Officer Leia at 5*.

As for why the confusing button is back that makes you think you can do the mission please see the last update notes.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174322/content-update-hf-6-29-2018#latest
  • @cloni82 you do realize that your issue is that you DO NOT HAVE Rolo, or Rebel Officer Leia Organa, who is REQUIRED for the phase four mission, as per the requirements stated in the screenshot you posted.
  • sorry about that, assumed need hoth solider or scout only, should have put my glasses on.
    thanks for the clear up.
  • For the most part those two are needed. But there are a couple missions that require Rolo, one in p4 and one in p6