What should my squad look like?

Tman
257 posts Member
I'm in the 400's in Arena and planning to run a team of zader(g10),Zalpatine(g10),CLS(g8),raid Han(g8), and thrawn(g10). Han and Thrawn are 5* , everyone else are 7*. What should my squad look like?
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• Your question is a little unclear, @Tman . What do you mean by "what should my squad look like?" You've already told us what you intend to run.

Also, if you could post a link to your swgoh.gg account (go ahead and create one if you haven't yet, and synchronize it), then folks here can see what you actually have, and can make better recommendations for you.

V
  • You didn’t say who your leader is, but you listed zader first so it sounds like him. ZPalp is a better leader for arena, so if I were you I’d run him as lead. And your team would be better as either a full Empire or full Rebel squad, not a mix if possible.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Your question is a little unclear, @Tman . What do you mean by "what should my squad look like?" You've already told us what you intend to run.

Also, if you could post a link to your swgoh.gg account (go ahead and create one if you haven't yet, and synchronize it), then folks here can see what you actually have, and can make better recommendations for you.

V

Who should lead and who needs to be better.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/burtongusterofswgoh/collection/
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Including Han Solo may be helpfull when fighting other zEP lead teams with a faster Vader than your own.

However, in your case, I would go with a full empire squad with zeta EP lead, since your TFP and Tarkin also are geared. With both the huge bonus TM gains from zEP lead and the TM reduction from Tarkins AoE you can completely lock down an enemy. Experiment with CLS and Han Solo (preferable with a zeta) for special cases.

To further improve (a rather large improvement) would be to sort out your mods. Your best mods should be equipped by your arena team. The filtering option on swgoh.gg is a great tool for this. A few examples:

https://swgoh.gg/u/burtongusterofswgoh/mods/?stat1_5=1

Speed is king in the arena. This is a complete waste of nice speed arrows.

You should aim at making Vader as fast as posdibke. Everything else is secondary for him. Open with his AoE followed by saber throw to have your whole team gain TM and possibly take their first turns befire the enemy does the same. Thrawn should also be fast because of his fracture, and then EP because of his stun. If you succeed, you can completely lock down your enemy.