Stormtrooper synergy in the future?

Akster
571 posts Member
With the 3rd stormtrooper added. yes please :'(.

Replies

• Options
    Are you counting ST Han in there?
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Are you counting ST Han in there?

1. Stormtrooper
    2. Snowtrooper
    3. Magmatrooper
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    My initial hope for captain phasma before she was released was that she would be a trooper leader, shame that didn't happen. Always loved the stormtroopers aesthetic. I don't think ST han would really fit into it that well, he IS just impersonating them and has not got the specific training.
  • Options
    Akster wrote: »
    My initial hope for captain phasma before she was released was that she would be a trooper leader, shame that didn't happen. Always loved the stormtroopers aesthetic. I don't think ST han would really fit into it that well, he IS just impersonating them and has not got the specific training.

Well if you are hoping for stormtrooper synergy ST Han, first order stormtrooper and phasma would have to be included.

This specific training you are talking about - stormtroopers have little more intelligence than the basic battle droids 'Roger roger' they weren't really capable of apprehending a small bunch of rebels with no jedi powers on their own ship even though they have superior numbers
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384