CHIRPA'S RAIDERS: 101m GP, active, fun - looking for 2 players!

mvmss
213 posts Member
toy-funko-pop-star-wars-ewoks-3-pack-teebo-chief-chirpa-logray-limited-vinyl-figure-geek-geneva-switzerland-shop.jpg
"Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as Ewok and.... Human...? Maybe?"

Hello there! Looking for a guild, right? I mean, you are reading this post, so..., yeah, I guess you are looking for a guild!

A little bit about ourselves first: we are a guild of 102m GP with 48/50 members at the moment. We are very active and certainly one of the friendliest guilds out there (seriously)! We take pride in helping ourselves out, filling donation requests (yes, even stun guns and what-nots - whatever you need, you'll get!), discussing strategies, laughing and, most importantly, having fun while playing the game!

We have people and officers spread out in different countries, so there will always be someone online to interact. I mean, seriously, the sun never sets for us!

Our TW record is a solid 22W 9L 1D and we managed to score 34 stars on the last DS TB.

As of now, we run Pit and HAAT as often as possible. Since the latest update, once they go live (24h period), it's FFA, as both raids have become farms, basically. We run them in different starting times, due to various time zones in our guild, but no one goes without a reward - that's for sure!

We run T5 STR at the moment, earning Wampa/Hoda currency while building our rosters for HSTR. For obvious reasons, STR is FFA. Though we are working very hard on building our rosters to be able to beat HSTR, we don't obsess over it.

What kind of player are we looking for?

- Well, we want active, solid contributors, registered on swgoh.gg and with Discord. Minimum GP of 1.5m (2m+ is always better), with solid teams to participate in raids.

So, here's a brief summary of our guild:

- Time zone: CST
- Raids are FFA after the 24h "join" period
- Active participation in TB, TW and raids
- 1.5+ GP
- Discord
- Swgoh.gg profile
- Filling donations whenever you can. With us, you will get whatever you ask!

Come check us out! You can reach me at mvmss#1531 or you can also reach our guild founder gopackgo#5622