'Game Center' keeps asking me to sign in again on iOS

DiscoSlice
275 posts Member
edited July 2018
Everytime I load up the game, the 'Game Center' on iOS keeps making me sign in. I've done it over 5 times now - super annoying. Anyone else dealing with this?
Post edited by DiscoSlice on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    This doesn't sound like a game issue, more if a local settings issue possibly with your phone. New phone or change accounts on that phone recently?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • GnarlyBandit2015
    143 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    This just started happening to me too. Every time I open the game on my iPad it asks me to log into Game Center first. My iPhone with another account is fine.
  • DiscoSlice
    275 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    i'm not sure what's up. every time i log back into the game I have to sign in again - it's super annoying. Glad I'm not the only one dealing with it - not sure how to fix it. iPad makes me do it again too.
  • No I haven't changed accounts in a long while. I play on my iPAD too sometimes. Maybe I'll see what's up with that. Odd.
  • I'm having the same issue. Haven't changed any settings, devices or made any changes to my Apple ID. I'm even signed into Game Centre under my phone's settings, so highly unlikely it's a phone issue.
  • I went and logged in on another device and the login loop went away on my iPad when I came back to it. Not sure what exactly happened.
  • I'm still getting the login loop - anyone else? I reached out to EA help on Twitter but they weren't helpful :(
  • Update: So I have two accounts. I logged out of my alternate, and into my primary in Game Center. No problems then, I stay logged in. I logged out of primary, back into my alternate, and now the problem is back. Seems we have spotted the issue but not sure how to fix this.
  • This is reproducible and not specific to SWGOH. I have never had problems switching Game Center accounts to switch between SWGOH accounts. However, this past week I started to see the issue described above with iPhone 6s iOS 11.4.1 the game app requires me to login into GC even though I appear to be logged in settings. Today I was in sith raid, switched to second app to answer text, and when I switched back to SWGOH I was required to log into GC. As I said, this issue is not specific to SWGOH; I also have the same problem when playing Onmyoji which also just started this week.
  • Sounds like Apple have updated somthimg
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    DiscoSlice wrote: »
    Update: So I have two accounts. I logged out of my alternate, and into my primary in Game Center. No problems then, I stay logged in. I logged out of primary, back into my alternate, and now the problem is back. Seems we have spotted the issue but not sure how to fix this.

I have 3 accounts and 2 of them work just like your primary. No problems at all. The 3rd account has this exact problem. It's super annoying and I have no idea how to fix it.
  • Did you ever resolve this? I have the same thing and it’s driving me round the bend.