Post edited by Vthdrudgjhfgbcgvd on

Replies

• TVF
    36597 posts Member
    Options
    Sacrifice a goat.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Mod stats on pilots don’t affect any stats on the ship. In order to increase any ship stats, you can upgrade the Pilot in any way: star count, character level, ability level, gear level, mod level and dot count. You can also upgrade this ship itself to increase its stats.
  • Options
    ****'s ship gets stat increases by giving gear to Biggs and having mods equipped. The stats on the mods don't affect the ship at all so if you're not using Biggs you can throw your worst 5* mods on him. Having more rebel ships will increase his crit chance (his passive) as well as using Scimitar as a reinforcement.
  • Options
    Moved to "Strategy".

Cheers.
  • Vthdrudgjhfgbcgvd
    51 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    DELETE ME
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Upgrade Biggs's ship basic attack, at it's last upgrade it gives the basic +5% critical chance for each rebel ship ally. Which I believe includes himself, so at the very least it will increase his chance to apply TL by 5% (minus the potency/tenacity check). In a rebel fleet he could have a fairly high crit chance with his basic.
  • Vthdrudgjhfgbcgvd
    51 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    DELETE ME
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Upgrade Biggs's ship basic attack, at it's last upgrade it gives the basic +5% critical chance for each rebel ship ally. Which I believe includes himself, so at the very least it will increase his chance to apply TL by 5% (minus the potency/tenacity check). In a rebel fleet he could have a fairly high crit chance with his basic.

I have. The ships physical crit chance is 32%. So with that its 37% with the boost. The problem is if anyone has a Mace capital ship you are screwed wity the taunt that negates crits. Even still, if you face any other capital ships his target lock chance is trash (based on experience) as he lands maybe 10%.

The worst part is that you cannot control any of these stats you mention, not crit chance, not potenct or tenacity. You get what you get and when you're starting out and don't have ships to change out for strategy, fleet battles are a terrible experience, especially Biggs.

Agreed, it's very annoying not being able to control any of the stats. That's what make mods so great for regular ground battles, we can actually have some control over the stats rather than having the exact same version of the character that our enemy has.