Which is the better option beside Slave I?

Fürkész
211 posts Member
I run the Vader, Biggs, ITF starting trio under Chimaera in fleet arena. My two main reinforcement ship is Slave1 and Cassian U-wing. The other two reinforcement is Poe and Scimitar, but one from this two I want to change to somebody who can taunt. As I see the clone serg and Sun Fac are the best options, but they are badly geared. So who shoud I gear up?

Which is the better option beside Slave I? 36 votes

Sun Fac
83%
SarcodinodiangeloBoba_The_FetterWaquiAycee1Mr_SausageJasFonzPseudotStavstarplatinumTAZZZOOOEnderGamer87Jay_1997_CTantema_GarnikXhedaoTheJEFFtmott0botPhlangdPacyn4lifeAleSahnDroh_1979 30 votes
Clone Sergeant
16%
Zombie961DrazharUnknownEchoRoopehunFREEDOMfromGrinchy 6 votes

Replies

• Sun Fac
    Sun Fac has a great stun.
  • ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    Sun Fac
    Sun Fac out of those two, but Fives would be even better. No taunt, but guaranteed TL and TM reduction plus his dispel is a lifesaver. Plus he can take a punch.
  • Narzis
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    What's your opinion about cassians uwing? His reinforcement ability and irresistible turn meter reduction looks promising. May I swap my fives to him (I do not have a 7* chimaera yet)? Other reinforcements are fotf and slave.
  • Narzis wrote: »
    What's your opinion about cassians uwing? His reinforcement ability and irresistible turn meter reduction looks promising. May I swap my fives to him (I do not have a 7* chimaera yet)? Other reinforcements are fotf and slave.

I love Cassian's U-Wing. Pretty much always bring him in as first reinforcement to completely neuter the Slave 1 or Scimitar that my opponent inevitably brings on just ahead of him. Love his targeted assist, too. Terrific with a hard-hitting Vader.
  • Narzis
    34 posts Member
    Narzis wrote: »

I love Cassian's U-Wing. Pretty much always bring him in as first reinforcement to completely neuter the Slave 1 or Scimitar that my opponent inevitably brings on just ahead of him. Love his targeted assist, too. Terrific with a hard-hitting Vader.

Great, thanks for the answer. I think I going to make a try then.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Sun Fac
    I removed Slave I completely from my bench after a few days. I use either SF or TFP as my 4th.

My g8 Cassian is boss. He doesnt really need to be maxed as I just bring him in to call Vader for an assist.

If I had my choice for any team maxed gear, my current theory craft would be this:

Akbar, Biggs Vader Ghost -> Phantom 2, Bistan, Cassian, FOTP or Jedi Consular. That is 3 assists and 3 irresistible Target Locks and TM manipulation off of the bench.

I'm running this team with Chimera and FOTie instead of Bistan right now.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    VonZant wrote: »
    I removed Slave I completely from my bench after a few days. I use either SF or TFP as my 4th.

Same except I'm running TF in my starting lineup. Reaper reclaimed Boba's bench spot for the dispel.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yeah, I haven't been using Slave or Scimitar, either.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    Narzis wrote: »

Mostly agree. I still bring in Slave 1 first sometimes, depending on the flow of the battle, but Cassian's U-wing has a huge amount of utility, and completely shuts down scimitar and/or slave 1's bonuses, especially with a maxed out reinforcement. It's a bit of an investment, character-wise, though, and not a great replacement for a tank. It's worth it though, and Jyn, Cassian, and K2 are pretty solid.
  • You need them for a couple Rogue One restricted Light Side Territory Battles anyway, so it's not a big waste to farm and put some resources into the three toons that crew the U-Wing.
  • Fürkész
    211 posts Member
    Slave1 is many times contra productive, due to her retribution against the enemy ITF.
    And yes my favourite is Cassian with his mass buff removal, and assist. Best would be if my K2 would be g11, then the ship would have even more utility.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Umbaran is too good not to use