Scoundrels

So i've only just really started paying attention to my teams etc, and thanks to a you guys on my other posts i have a general direction.

A lot (nearly everyone) said to build up Phoenix squad as a first team. Then use them to unlock Palp/Thrawn when they became available (Which i think is this month correct me if i am wrong), and then move onto an Empire team to unlock R2 and then go from there etc.

This is the direction i'm going in at the moment but a lot of people also said to build up my Scoundrels? What can Scoundrels be used for and should i be trying to build them up instead of what i am doing now? I Imagine they are probably stronger than Phoenix squad but not as good as an Empire team so would they be the squad to build up in between or have i got that completely wrong?

I'm happy with the direction i'm going at the minute but i don't know if i'm missing a trick with Scoundrels?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Credit Heist (main source of a ton of credits in the final tiers), Training Droid Heist, and Critical Chance Mod Challenges down the road.

Plus if you choose just Bounty Hunter Scoundrels there is a new Galactic Bounty event and a Rebel Roundup that require 5 well-geared BH's.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Scoundrels is more a build up to the minimum to clear the highest tier of credit heist you can do and move on. Come back before every time a new tier opens and imorove your team a bit.

Scoundrels are a resource acqusiition team in credit heits rather than an arena team. If you happen to be in a guikd doing heroic pit where you rank high regularly make sure to consider when you will get him to help determine how many scoundrels to build.

Boba has a very good ship and sth is needed for the cls event so i would generally reccomend using them for your scoundrel team.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Do not build up scoundrels instead of Phoenix/Empire.

Build them up in addition to or after.

For credit heists, a core of Stormtrooper Han, Lando, and Boba Fett can pretty much carry you through even the highest tier credit heists, with the last slots just being filler. I used Cad Bane to fill one of those slots, just 'cuz he was easy to get.
    Still not a he.