How do I send a private message to a member of this forum?

I can't seem to figure it out. I'm on a mobile phone, so I don't know if that is why I don't see that option anywhere.

Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    When you scroll the main page you'll see some icons at the bottom. That's where you get into your inbox (and where you started your thread :) ), from which you can send a PM.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Thx, I've tried to find it for half an hour.
  • You can send a new message from there, but u must manually enter the recipient. From the full website one can open a members personal page and then click message to open up a direct message to that individual. I have not found where this functionality exists on the mobile version of the forums. Has anyone been able to figure it out?

Regards
  • Same here on mobile app, how to send PM?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    0NgwE16.jpg
    as1B58C.jpg
    XAiRzUj.png

@JediPrime
  • Ahh! And here I was holding out for an **** Array... Sabacc!
  • Salsc
    73 posts Member
    Nope, because it doesn't auto-populate with the user name for the message...FAIL

Thank you for confirming that the only way I knew to do it is the only way and shame on me for thinking that the same basic functionality from the full website would also work on the mobile version, where it is arguably more important (so i don't have to manually type your super-special name on a tiny keyboard).