First Order Sith Raid

Shok
73 posts Member
I'm looking to gear up my FO squad and I was curious what everyone feels the best composition is for Sith Raid. I have them all 7 star save for FOSFTP.

Is FOST raid viable? Is OG Kylo any good? Are the FO viable at all in the Sith Raid? Not really sure what to invest in.

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    You need KRU and FOST, the team can't survive long enough w/o both tanks. You need the zeta on KRU's leadership. After that the lineup is a little more flexible. I personally think FOX is a must have as well as FOO. After that you've got Og Kylo, FOSFTP and FOTP (and Phasma but she's pretty useless in a longer battle unless she's in the lead). I personally vote zKRU, zFOST, FOX, FOO, FOSFTP > og Kylo > FOTP >> Phasma. I've hit just under a million with a full g12 team of zKRU, zFOST, FOX, FOO, FOTP, but guildmates with FOSFTP as the fifth have done the most with the team. og Kylo is easier to keep alive than FOTP and does more for the team than FOTP does, but SFTP has very good synergy with FOX to have a nice consistent dmg and tm train.
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    Interesting, I didnt expect SFTP to do well. What phase do you use them on?
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Phase 2, they can also work well in Phase 4 while DN is still up, then I think you want to use zKRU, FOST, FOSFTP, og Kylo, and FOO or FOX. Spread the damage between Nihilus and Sion as you've got two AOEs with Kylo and SFTP. I've never really gotten the hang of using them there though.
  • my zzKRU, Zylo, FoX, Foo, zFost doing 1M+ reliably in P2, and the best is 1.380M.
    HSR isnt the reason to gear up FO - they are great in DS TB and can save you 5 platoons of empire (i always threw to platoons toons like Thrawn tarkin tfp and ever vader)
    they are great defense in TW, and in HAAT they can also do nice dmg : more than 60% of p2, something around 13M damage, or full P4, which is also something around 13M damage.
    just a great team to have.
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    Great, thanks for the info guys!

I hope we get a legendary Hux/Snoke soon. Seems well overdue.
  • my zzKRU, Zylo, FoX, Foo, zFost doing 1M+ reliably in P2, and the best is 1.380M.
    HSR isnt the reason to gear up FO - they are great in DS TB and can save you 5 platoons of empire (i always threw to platoons toons like Thrawn tarkin tfp and ever vader)
    they are great defense in TW, and in HAAT they can also do nice dmg : more than 60% of p2, something around 13M damage, or full P4, which is also something around 13M damage.
    just a great team to have.
    Erm 13 million in HAAT is a little high. I have a full g12 zeta’d FO team and highest I’ve gotten is 8 million.