mk4 stungun

Adamklark
1232 posts Member
I accidentally bought mk4 stungun, could i get some refund? Mk5 stungun is needed for many characters, while i have 2k+ mk4 stungun.. I know it is silly but i needed 1 mk5 stungun for ezra g12, and i was excited.
vogyfl7oc3nw.png

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    I highly doubt you will get a refund. It's stupid that they would even have those in the shipments tbh.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Adamklark wrote: »
    Well i dont expect full refund, but maybe some intention to change about shipments in the future, so it wouldnt happen again. I know i was blind, but feels bad to buy the wrong gear :\

Stun gun is never wrong to buy unless you get stun gun from raid very often but remember it’s cheaper always buy a whole prototype for Stun Gun.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    Well i dont expect full refund, but maybe some intention to change about shipments in the future, so it wouldnt happen again. I know i was blind, but feels bad to buy the wrong gear :\

Stun gun is never wrong to buy unless you get stun gun from raid very often but remember it’s cheaper always buy a whole prototype for Stun Gun.

I think you're missing the point of the thread.. He accidentally bought an mk4 stun gun (which are utterly useless because most people have over 2000 of them from daily challenges). He's asking for a refund because he meant to buy an mk5 stun gun (the one we all need about 100 of).
  • They won’t do anything about it, this is not the first time this has happened in the course of the game, best thing to do is always be viligant as to what piece or item you are about to buy. Essentially accidental purchases are Tough luck.
  • Shonkathonk
    519 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Price for a mk4 stun gun is about 1000 crystals lower for full one compared to a mk5 so my top tip is to use the price as indicator for what you are buying
  • I know of people who have successfully got a partial refund for this. Submit a ticket.
  • cbk107
    90 posts Member
    It’s possible to get a full refund by submitting a ticket but the process will make you feel like you’re banging your head against a brick wall, it’s awful.

I didn’t get the same customer service agent respond more than once so no one owned the problem. I continually had to keep repeating the same problem.

This is the shortened version of the responses I received.

1. No refund. 2. No refund. 3. No refund then I asked to speak to a manager. 4. No manager. 5. No manager. 6 We can refund 100 crystals. 7. No more refund. 8. We can refund 200 crystals. 9. No more refund. 10. We can refund 500 crystals. 11. No more refund. 12. Once in a lifetime 1400 crystal refund.

I can’t imagine they’d get any complaints if they removed the MK4 stun gun from shipments at 1400 crystals to stop this issue happening.

Just my opinion but it seems that it’s in shipments predominantly as mistake purchase.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Wait until you buy a fake carb
  • The only reason I can think of for the MK4 being in shipments (especially at such a ridiculous price) is so people make exactly this mistake.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    The only reason I can think of for the MK4 being in shipments (especially at such a ridiculous price) is so people make exactly this mistake.

I must admit, its working way better than i thought it would.

Well played EA.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

I think you're missing the point of the thread.. He accidentally bought an mk4 stun gun (which are utterly useless because most people have over 2000 of them from daily challenges). He's asking for a refund because he meant to buy an mk5 stun gun (the one we all need about 100 of).

I thought it’s Mk 5...
  • Edward wrote: »
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

I thought it’s Mk 5...

The thread title is 'MK4 stun gun', the OP explains the situation and there's even a picture of a MK4 stun gun
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You can contact support through the in game help, but it is highly unlikely.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Pay attention when you buy something. Look at who needs it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH