Jedi comp for sith raid

Bill0207
375 posts Member
So I was looking to build up the gmy jedi squad for p1 of the sith raid and had some questions. First of all what is the best overall squad and my second question. From what I have read is that visas is a good part of this squad however she is going to be a long farm. I'm going to be looking for a new cantina farm soon so should I maybe farm barriss as a replacement until I can 7* visas and should barriss have her zeta for this. I still don't even have hermit Yoda unlocked but I imagine he'll be ready long before visas. I'm farming zombie and planned to switch to visas afterwards. But if anyone could give me a little advice on what to do

Replies

• I have hoda at five stars and have experimented a bit on t5 with this team. The best team I have run is gmy, hoda, gk, Ezra, and either bariss or luminara for extra healing. But this is all subject to change since we are getting two new jedi that will probably be good.
  • I'm running GMY G10, Hoda G10, Ezra G11 and GK + QGJ at G8. Lands around 1.5-2M dmg in T4. Only zeta on Hoda.

Will test JKA instead of QGJ and see how that works out. GK is just temporary until Visas is more than 3*. His mass attack is great, but the retribution one **** things up when DN steal buffs. QGJ does low dmg, but thst said, he's not modded or geared good.

Wit proper mods, replacements for QGJ and GK and a zeta or two on GMY I see this as both an effective but also **** fun team
  • You can just not use the ability that adds retribution with gk. I do avoid using it on p1 since I don't want nihilas to steal retribution. Gmy and hoda provide plenty of buffs for the mass assists without it anyway.