LS TB Difficulty on p6.

Is it just me or does the difficulty level seem to have been ramped up significantly in p6 compared to past LS TB? I got wrecked in ships as well as the Rebel only mission which I usually get through without losing a single toon. And the toons I am using are all g12 and well modded so that is not the issue.

Replies

• Options
    The ships is now a washout since they switched it to 1 wave. If you completed last time and not this, I’d suggest you were lucky last time.

Other than that, it’s the random composition of enemy waves that tends to do it. Wave 6 can have 2 AT-AT drivers, 1 Probe droid, 1 TFP and 1 Stormtrooper commander. Or it can have 2 snowtrooper commanders, 2 snowtroopers and 1 snowtrooper ops - with one of each flavour being elite.

Those 2 enemy squads are incomparable, and combat results are inconsistent because of that.
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Everything has waves and its a good design. But ships they changed to being wave less now...no sense to do so, but hey it just goes along the "omg three ships are the new fleet!!!" - hum its not even a squad now, well whatever...but here you go! now like it! :D
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Did you complete the same amount of platoons in missions that affect phase 6 as in previos LS TBs?
  • Options
    It hasn't been ramped up, just the rng of elites present. For example, I completed it easy last timewhen i got 3 elites. This time i got 5 elites(!). And was mowed.

As for ships.. don't think anything other than republic with mace can do it..(finally useful! :V)
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with Ackbar G9 though. Biggs Wedge JC to start, Phantom Ghost Bistan Poe off bench. Biggs G12, Phantom G11, Bistan G7, everyone else a mixture of G8 and 9. Had to use every ship and survive Tarkin's iWin, but got it done.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH