Scimitar's Slip Through level 8 ability needs a rework. It's sort of useless

Bane1492
121 posts Member
edited July 2018
The 15 omega level 8 ability only applies to Tie Advanced since it's the only other sith ship in the game. One ship in the whole game could potentially get the critical hit immunity, and Skimitar always targets the tanks with the ability so on defense Vader will never even benefit from it.

Why not remove the "sith" part from this ability and make it where any target ally gets critical hit immunity for 2 turns? As it is now it's far from being worth any omegas, yet alone 15.

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Carrie
Post edited by Bane1492 on

Replies

• I noticed that too. They must be planning on releasing new Sith ships in the future
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    They'll add new Sith ships. Dooku had a shuttle, Palp had a shuttle and if want to get crazy the eclipse, Nihilus had a flagship, one of the generic Sith might get a fighter, if they ever (unfortunately) add Darth revan he had one
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Yeah, new ships is what I figured. I just ignore the ability for now. Plenty of other ships need a million omegas too and our income of ship omegas are paltry right now in comparison to how many we need.
  • Jedi_Bane
    310 posts Member
    *Scimitar
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I noticed that too. They must be planning on releasing new Sith ships in the future

Even if they are, why make a 15 omega ability so limited?

I don't see why it shouldn't work for any target ally. It's not like crit immunity is something super rare and special, although it can be helpful for sure. Unless you're *eventually* running an all sith fleet chances are it'll never be very useful as it stands.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    I feel like the devs had this great plan for ships, then they just kind of forgot about it.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).