Revan (Reborn) Kit

Calastar
304 posts Member
edited September 2018
This is Revan Reborn's Kit and event. He will have a Hero's Journey and I will post it in another thread after his kit.

I am just making this for fun and you can use anything in here for whatever you want.

He is the first character with 7 abilities and will have rare gear, expensive abilities, and a very hard event, not to make people frustrated, but to display the amazing power of Revan.

Revan was the strongest force user who ever lived only truly being surpassed by the Sith Emperor Vitiate.

Enjoy.

Revan (Reborn) - Light Side, Dark Side, Jedi, Sith, Old Republic, Attacker

Basic - Redeemed Strike - Level 8 - Omega - Damage: 5000 - 6000
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove 25% Turn Meter if the target had more than 35% Turn Meter. Attack again without this bonus. Revan gains Offense Up and 50% Turn Meter if the target was suffering any debuffs. If Revan has less than 75% Health, he recovers 20% Protection and inflicts Offense Down and Speed Down for 3 turns. Revan gains +5% Max Health and Max Protection (stacking) whenever he uses this ability.

Special - Telekinetic Incapacitation - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 4 - Damage: 2000 - 4000
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to 2 target enemies and inflict Ability Block, Stagger, Buff Immunity, and Daze for 2 turns to both enemies. Revan gains Advantage for 2 turns. Revan gains 80% Turn Meter if any enemies have Stagger at the end of his turn.

Special - Telekinetic Sabers - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 4 - Damage: 7000 - 8500
FINAL TEXT: Summon 2 additional lightsabers and deal Physical damage to all enemies twice. Inflict Spinning Saber on 2 random enemies for 1 turn which cannot be Resisted and is undispellable. If this attack scores a critical hit, Revan gains Critical Damage Up for 4 turns. This attack cannot be Evaded.
Spinning Saber: Unit takes damage equal to 20% of its Max Protection at the start of its turn and has -10% Speed (stacks with Speed Down).

Special - Pure Force - Level 8 - Zeta - Cooldown 10 - Damage: 9000 - 12000
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies and deal additional damage equal to 40% of Revan's Max Health. This attack cannot be Evaded or Countered. This ability starts on cooldown at the beginning of the battle. This ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 every time Revan is critically hit.

Leader - Exceptional Strategist - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: All allies gain +20% Offense, Max Health, Defense, and Speed. All Light Side allies share buffs with other allies when they gain them (excluding Stealth and Taunt). All Dark Side allies inflict debuffs on all enemies when they inflict them. All allies gain 5% Turn Meter whenever these effects happen (once per turn).

Unique - The Heart of the Force - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: Revan gains 10% Turn Meter whenever an ally uses a special ability. As long as Revan has more than 30% Health, all of his stats are increased by 30% (including counter chance). Revan revives the first time he is defeated with 100% Turn Meter, 100% Health, and the buff Revenge which is undispellable. This revive cannot be prevented. The first time Revan is defeated, all allies gain Morale I for 3 turns and recover 20% Health and Protection. Whenever Revan suffers an attack that causes him to fall below 100% Health, he deals the amount of damage dealt to him upon the attacker (including massive damage effects).
Revenge: Unit gains 20% Turn Meter whenever it attacks and deals additional damage to target enemy equal to 20% of unit's Max Protection.
Morale I:Unit's stats are increased by 15%

Sorry if he is too OP. Tried to make him like legends. Feedback is appreciated.
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
Post edited by Calastar on

Replies

• Well as much as I love Revan you need to up the cool down of telekinetic incapacitation and maybe takin away put spinning saber on for only one turn his basic is too op it would be absolutely unstoppable especially if Revan had some speed mods on him and maybe he should gain 12% health below 75% I like his darkiside and light side synergies though and I really think they reflect how he was how ever maybe +40%defense on legendary resistance I also like your revenge buff
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Fixed. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Calastar wrote: »
    This is Revan Reborn's Kit and event. He will have a Hero's Journey and I will post it in another thread after his kit.

I am just making this for fun and you can use anything in here for whatever you want.

He is the first character with 7 abilities and will have rare gear, expensive abilities, and a very hard event, not to make people frustrated, but to display the amazing power of Revan.

Revan was the strongest force user who ever lived only truly being surpassed by the Sith Emperor Vitiate.

Enjoy.

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and attack again. Revan gains Offense Up and 50% Turn Meter if the target was suffering any debuffs. Remove 25% Turn Meter if the target had more than 35% Turn Meter. If Revan has less than 75% Health, he recovers 20% Health and inflicts Offense Down and Speed Down for 3 turns.

Special - Telekinetic Incapacitation - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 4 - Damage: 2000 - 4000
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to 2 target enemies and inflict Ability Block, Stagger, Buff Immunity, and Daze for 2 turns to both enemies. Revan gains Advantage for 2 turns. Revan gains 80% Turn Meter if any enemies have Stagger at the end of his turn.

Special - Telekinetic Sabers - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 4 - Damage: 7000 - 8500
    FINAL TEXT: Summon 2 additional lightsabers and deal Physical damage to all enemies twice. Inflict Spinning Saber on 2 random enemies for 1 turns which cannot be Resisted and is undispellable. This attack cannot be Evaded.
    Spinning Saber: Unit takes damage equal to 20% of its Max Protection at the start of its turn and has -10% Speed (stacks with Speed Down).

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies and deal additional damage equal to 40% of Revan's Max Health. This attack cannot be Evaded or Countered. This ability starts on cooldown at the beginning of the battle. This ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 every time Revan is critically hit.

FINAL TEXT: All allies gain +20% Offense and Max Health. All Light Side allies share buffs with other allies when they gain them (excluding Stealth and Taunt). All Dark Side allies inflict debuffs on all enemies when they inflict them. All allies gain 5% Turn Meter whenever these effects happen.

FINAL TEXT: Revan gains 10% Turn Meter whenever an ally uses a special ability. As long as Revan has more than 30% Health, all of his stats are increased by 30%. Revan revives the first time he is defeated with 100% Turn Meter, 100% Health, and the buff Revenge which is undispellable. This revive cannot be prevented. The first time Revan is defeated, all allies gain Speed Up for 3 turns and recover 20% Health and Protection.
    Revenge: Unit gains 20% Turn Meter whenever it attacks and deals additional damage to target enemy equal to 20% of unit's Max Protection.

Unique - Legendary Resistance - Level 8 - Zeta
    FINAL TEXT: Revan has +40% Defense and recovers 5% Health and Protection whenever he attacks. Whenever Revan suffers a debuff, he Dispels it. Whenever Revan suffers an attack that causes him to fall below 100% Health, he reverses the damage upon the attacker.

Bro you made this?! Dude you are epic! They should make him like this for all the work you put into this.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Calastar wrote: »

Enjoy.

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and attack again. Revan gains Offense Up and 50% Turn Meter if the target was suffering any debuffs. Remove 25% Turn Meter if the target had more than 35% Turn Meter. If Revan has less than 75% Health, he recovers 20% Health and inflicts Offense Down and Speed Down for 3 turns.

FINAL TEXT: Summon 2 additional lightsabers and deal Physical damage to all enemies twice. Inflict Spinning Saber on 2 random enemies for 1 turns which cannot be Resisted and is undispellable. This attack cannot be Evaded.

FINAL TEXT: All allies gain +20% Offense and Max Health. All Light Side allies share buffs with other allies when they gain them (excluding Stealth and Taunt). All Dark Side allies inflict debuffs on all enemies when they inflict them. All allies gain 5% Turn Meter whenever these effects happen.

FINAL TEXT: Revan gains 10% Turn Meter whenever an ally uses a special ability. As long as Revan has more than 30% Health, all of his stats are increased by 30%. Revan revives the first time he is defeated with 100% Turn Meter, 100% Health, and the buff Revenge which is undispellable. This revive cannot be prevented. The first time Revan is defeated, all allies gain Speed Up for 3 turns and recover 20% Health and Protection.

Unique - Legendary Resistance - Level 8 - Zeta
    FINAL TEXT: Revan has +40% Defense and recovers 5% Health and Protection whenever he attacks. Whenever Revan suffers a debuff, he Dispels it. Whenever Revan suffers an attack that causes him to fall below 100% Health, he reverses the damage upon the attacker.

Bro you made this?! Dude you are epic! They should make him like this for all the work you put into this.

I wish they would but I don't think that they take player ideas. Also I have to post my ideas in a dead section where almost no one comes.

Edit: my phone acted up and sent a weird message so I corrected it.
  • Oh they'll take it alright, just likely won't give you credit for it. ;)

Very well done. See EA, us players DO know what we want.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Oh they'll take it alright, just likely won't give you credit for it. ;)

I don't mind not getting credit for it, but I would like to be able to know if the Devs saw this and decided to consider a part of it.
    Oh they'll take it alright, just likely won't give you credit for it. ;)

I don't mind not getting credit for it, but I would like to be able to know if the Devs saw this and decided to consider a part of it.

Given the "improved communication" we're enjoying currently you'll likely never know.......check Reddit :rolleyes:
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    He seems OP...but that's because Revan is OP in the lore. So I'm all for this. Good job.

CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Tweaked his kit a bit to make it more understandable and lovely.
    Tweaked his kit a bit to make it more understandable and lovely.

Not entirely sure the second unique ability is needed, as it gives him 7 different abilities. While he is my favorite and definitely needs to be extremely powerful, I feel like the seventh ability could be split up into different sections and divided out to the different abilities that he has.

Example: Reflecting damage be part of "Heart of the Force", +5% prot+health regen added to basic, dispelling debuff is way overpowered (can't have it), throw defense into leader ability or give defense up on sabers in addition to crit dmg up
  • Thanks for the suggestion! This balances him a bit more.
  • Bumping my other Jedi Revan kit although I'm not sure which one is coming, better to take both!
  • This is awesome they should make this into a character