Next Arena shipment pick...?

So I have Sid maxxed out and Koth at 6* (don't think I want him at 7* just for Yoda) - not sure who to get next.

HK? IG? Han? I dont have any droids besides the IG-86. I don't have Poggle yet (working on Phasma first.) Who should I go for? Someone else?

My Arena team usually: GS, Lumi, Sid, Dooku and QGJ.

Replies

• Options
    I was in the same situation.. Started farming savage oppress for my dark side squad
  • Options
    anyone else on this? Haven't seen Savage on teams much
  • Options
    I'm in the same problem. I got asajj and sid at 7*. Love them both, but don't know where to go now.... I was thinking of waiting until they add different characters, but don't know when they will or if they will
  • DiscoSlice
    275 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Does everyone agree getting Koth to 7* is bad? I mean, I'm not even sure he's useful in the 7* Yoda fight... which is the ONLY reason I was going after him...
  • Options
    I started HK-47 as I think 88 dies too fast. He has such a low HP pool and unless you guard him with maxed Poe there is not much of a user for him. I di habe Poggle though.

Trying something like this
    HK, 86, GS, Poggle, Mister X

Haven't farmed anything in arena but Sid and Savage(discontinued after 5*) Koth is just too meeeh.
  • Options
    Ok I'll got for HK. I have a 5* Poe, so I guess I don't need Han.
  • Options
    I went for Nute and Savage after Eeth, but really, everyone from arena is awful except palpatine.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Han!