Phase 4 - After Nightsisters

YKMisfit
730 posts Member
So, clearly Nightsisters seem to be the standard team to use in P4, especially early on with Nihilus on the board. But when they go down and you're left with Sion and Traya (or just Traya), what are the go-to teams for this phase?

Everything I've read in here about P4 talks about using NS and why Team X doesn't work.

For me, I don't have a terribly deep roster, at least not of well developed characters, so I just go with the teams that I have geared the highest. That usually means I send a Wiggs Rebel team, Empire (EP/Vader/Thrawn/+2), First Order (No FOE or FOST though), and then either a grab bag of my best individual damage dealers or a second Rebel team that is made up mostly of Rogue One toons. The results aren't good, but I send them anyway because damage is damage and the raid is gruelling.

So what is everyone else using, and have you found something that can do solid damage after the nightsisters have done their thing?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Left over JTR teams then Best of What's Left.

When Nihilus dies, Sion will also be low on health. The remaining of the battle is really just a sink phase, since CG put a stop to the Baze + clones with zeta 5s team for Traya.