My way forward with zetas

It’s come to a point with my guild and my roster that I’m looking to diversify a little more. Our guild has had HSR on farm for some time and are approaching the 150M roster mark.

I’m now looking to farm a few zeta to round out certain squads and make them playable in TB/TW and HSR to some extent.

In the next 1-2 months I’ll be unlocking Traya who I plan to farm the mats to instantly take to L85 G11 5* (currently 101/145). I’ll also unlock 7* Wampa (currently 1/100). Here is my roster, https://swgoh.gg/u/pwntehnubs/.

I’d appreciate any guidance as to what the next few zetas might be? My immediate next zeta will be going to Hoda’s Strength Flows after throwing a zeta on GMY reworked leadership, who are now just plain fun to play and I’m not that far from a full G12 Jedi team.

Zetas I can think of to improve select areas of my game are FO who need some love both in gear and zetas. I was also thinking of a zeta on Kanan Jarrus to make Phoenix a little beefier for TB/TW? Beyond this I might need some zetas hoarded for Traya/Wampa but am welcome to any suggestions that would help to bring my roster up to speed in line with having a 3M individual roster.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    Is it worth throwing a zeta on any BH for DSTB missions?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    pwnthenubs wrote: »
    It’s come to a point with my guild and my roster that I’m looking to diversify a little more. Our guild has had HSR on farm for some time and are approaching the 150M roster mark.

I’m now looking to farm a few zeta to round out certain squads and make them playable in TB/TW and HSR to some extent.

In the next 1-2 months I’ll be unlocking Traya who I plan to farm the mats to instantly take to L85 G11 5* (currently 101/145). I’ll also unlock 7* Wampa (currently 1/100). Here is my roster, https://swgoh.gg/u/pwntehnubs/.

I’d appreciate any guidance as to what the next few zetas might be? My immediate next zeta will be going to Hoda’s Strength Flows after throwing a zeta on GMY reworked leadership, who are now just plain fun to play and I’m not that far from a full G12 Jedi team.

Zetas I can think of to improve select areas of my game are FO who need some love both in gear and zetas. I was also thinking of a zeta on Kanan Jarrus to make Phoenix a little beefier for TB/TW? Beyond this I might need some zetas hoarded for Traya/Wampa but am welcome to any suggestions that would help to bring my roster up to speed in line with having a 3M individual roster.

Thanks in advance!

You r close to a viable FO team. Zeta KRU lead and FOST. Can't go wrong