Which is better Jedi or Rebel

Zenbreon
323 posts Member

Which is better Jedi or Rebel 29 votes

Jedi (GM Yoda, Old Ben, JKA, Luminara, Barris)
48%
ColliiOnEMesSduPKiDDrazz127RavenclawsRichfxxxDarthGugelZenbreonFREEDOMfromSwitcherooOrpheusRobotSebPovicMookow23DaPowerfulJediRowan_TWA 14 votes
Rebel (Ackbar, Old Ben, Kanan, Ezra, Luke Farmboy)
51%
EricsonXCCyrilSFeefyefoefumZCD_9915Spartan549KyJoe_CoolKausDebonairCoastalJamesYKMisfitmcshantIdontlikesand_16BubbaFettmetal_samuraiMagicMatthews99JediRobb 15 votes

Replies

• Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Ackbar is my Rebel Leader
    Barris is Jedi Leader
  • Jedi (GM Yoda, Old Ben, JKA, Luminara, Barris)
    Of these... Jedi.
    But both are sub-optimal. I would change Old Ben for General Kenobi and replace Barriss/Lumi with Ezra and Ahsoka or Aylaa.

For the Rebels, there are many better teams. For example CLS, Wedge, Biggs, Baze, Chirrut. If you don't have CLS or Baze/Chirrut you could do Wedge, Biggs, Old Ben, Leia, Han Solo.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Here is my SWGoH.gg acount
    https://swgoh.gg/u/midnight04/
    Tell me best squad and who to farm
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Also only in 5000-4000 range in arena
    GMY, Ezra, old Ben, Kanan, Chirrut would probably be the best arena team for now. A combo of both Jedi and rebels, you get lots of damage from GMY, Ezra, Chirrut, lots of healing from Chirrut’s unique, and not many debuffs will stick (at least not for long). Also get some more gear on your characters.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Thank you will try this team out and see if if i like it
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    The squad is defiantly fun but need to upgrade it more to be actually good in arena
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    The squad is defiantly fun but need to upgrade it more to be actually good in arena

By level 77, you should at least have a gear 8 squad at level 75. They don’t need to be 7 star, gear will have more of an effect. See if you can bring your team up to that level, and I think you’ll see some improvement. If brining a whole team to gear 8 is overwhelming, start off with gear 7.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Neither is great, but I would build on the reb squad. End result will be better. If you're close to getting GK and can zeta barriss I might go with jedi, but even then you'll only get so far.
  • Rebel (Ackbar, Old Ben, Kanan, Ezra, Luke Farmboy)
    Do everything you can to get Wedge.

Then Wedge (lead),Biggs, Leia, Old Ben, Baze.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

Exactly...then chirrut for ben. Then han for leia. Then cls and r2 for wedge/biggs. Not a top ten team, but a good top 100 team. And by then who knows what the meta will be but you'll have a solid tb/tw squad and some good pieces to work with.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Resistance
    Which Han there is 3 Rebel Hans
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    ... only on 6 in cantina + dark side hard and 7 in light Side hard
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Exactly...then chirrut for ben. Then han for leia. Then cls and r2 for wedge/biggs. Not a top ten team, but a good top 100 team. And by then who knows what the meta will be but you'll have a solid tb/tw squad and some good pieces to work with.

This person knows EXACTLY what they're talking about.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member

Do you mean Han Solo that you get from guild because if so my guild has two active players.

Do you mean Han Solo that you get from guild because if so my guild has two active players.
    Yes, Han from the rancor raid. You should leave that guild ASAP and find an active one. Lots of guilds can do heroic rancor, and you’re going to get so many more rewards in an active guild rather than an inactive one.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Yes, Han from the rancor raid. You should leave that guild ASAP and find an active one. Lots of guilds can do heroic rancor, and you’re going to get so many more rewards in an active guild rather than an inactive one.

Yep..... Go to guild recruitment section right now and find. Guild doing 3 HPIT a week.....
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    ...This is my Uncle’s guild and we are the only two people in it
    See if both of you can join the same guild :)
  • Zenbreon wrote: »

It's time for you and your uncle to go join a real guild that can get you a steady supply of rewards and shards. Seriously, just go to the guild recruitment section of these boards and find one. You might even get lucky, and a HAAT guild will take you in.
  • Any Dark Side form is better than any Light Side form. It's crazy how overpowered all the Dark forms are in comparison to Light forms.
    Any Dark Side form is better than any Light Side form.

If by form you mean team, this is clearly not true.

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Any Dark Side form is better than any Light Side form. It's crazy how overpowered all the Dark forms are in comparison to Light forms.

Im switching to Geonosians then! Bye bye JTR!
    Any Dark Side form is better than any Light Side form. It's crazy how overpowered all the Dark forms are in comparison to Light forms.

Im switching to Geonosians then! Bye bye JTR!

I might try Tuskens if I were you :D . After all, the triumvirate has proven that a team of three can beat a team of five
  • Yes. That's what I meant. Take the worst dark side characters and replace your best light side characters.

Stupid trolls.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Both could be inproved. Use wiggs for a rebel team