Looking for relaxed and casual HSTR?

140m+ with 42* in LSTB and 44* in DSTB. We are NOT TW focused and use it as a break between raids and TB, collecting 2 zetas for minimal effort, but we crush everything else.

No hard 600, but that doesn't mean it's cool to miss regularly, we just don't stress it here and there.

Have multiple g12 HSTR ready teams. Many people message with no viable teams. We've all spent months working hard on our teams, please have some respectable HSTR teams ready to contribute.

Very relaxed atmosphere, but incredibly serious players with great minds for theory crafting and fun. Sith raid falls in a few hours. Tank less than an hour. We're as casual as you'll find out this GP level. We don't have required farms and we don't micromanage, other than checking your HSTR teams and asking that you finish those up. After they're done, farm what you want.

Pit: 12pm/9pm
Tank: 1pm/8pm
Sith: 2pm/7pm
All times CST

If this sounds like you'd fit in, please message me on Discord.

Chrome Cobra#6892

Replies

• Options
    Do you have a GP requirement?
  • Options
    GP, no. I just ask that you have some HSTR teams to help our guys out. Yeah, we clear it crazy fast, but I still want people with teams so the same people don't have to hit it all the time and make it easier to get by. It's mainly about being fair to the guys who have already farmed all these teams.

But GP? Nah, I don't let it affect anything. I have a 1.8m in here, but he's got g12 IT, NS and all but Pao g12 on Chex Mix. So no, GP isn't a determining factor.
  • Options
    Ok I have a trooper squad that works very well on phase 2, working on some more teams but I’ll get back to you when they’re more refined, my gp is 1.4 mill, just mainly want traya for my g12 nihilus and g11 6* sion that’ll be g12 soon :)
  • Options
    I’ll get back to you when I can
  • Options
    Teams we look for are JTR for P1, IT and Leia teams for P2, Chex Mix for P3 and NS for P4. Would like at least 2 all g12'd and zeta'd up. NS we have a ton of and everyone seems to have, so a solid P2 and Chex Mix is becoming more and more the teams to have. JTR we're not worried with, we have a ton of them, but P3 is our slow phase and takes 2-3 hours usually to get through