Resistance Trooper shard drop rate

I play all battles offering his shards daily (there are 10, 5 on LS, 5 on DS), and have yet to get a single one. Maybe this needs to be filed under bugs or tech, but this seems pretty off to me. Getting pretty upset I haven't been able to get him past three stars no matter what I do. This should not be the case, I know well enough.

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Drop rate like everything else is 30% so you will go on runs of Zeros then runs of 5 I just finished trooper took 2months and multiple refreshes.
  • That is pretty odd. I'm also farming her in one account and get 2-5 per day right now. But some days are better than others. How long have you been farming the node? Keep a log so that you know for sure. It might be that you only remember the bad days and not the good ones (something they call confirmation bias around here).

All randomness is built on a seed value. Maybe you have a bad seed value. You can close the app, restart your device, or reinstall the app. That could help as well.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    edited July 2018

Sigh.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Not everything in the world is a conspiracy. Besides, if CG was going to waste time tweaking individual node's drop% it would definitely be CW Chewie and Farmboy Luke.
  • Except I've been TRACKING Old Ben drop rate this past month, and it's 2%. Why is everyone so quick to say, "It's 30%, you're wrong?" YOU'RE wrong, just because YOU'RE getting that drop rate, doesn't mean someone else is!
  • enltguy wrote: »
    Except I've been TRACKING Old Ben drop rate this past month, and it's 2%. Why is everyone so quick to say, "It's 30%, you're wrong?" YOU'RE wrong, just because YOU'RE getting that drop rate, doesn't mean someone else is!

If someone else is getting the 30% drop rate and you’re not, kind of disproves your argument that the drop rate isn’t 30%, huh?

Not to mention that at 8 sims per day on Old Ben for a month is 240 attempts, and 2% is 4.8. So 5 shards for 30 days worth of sims? I have bad luck when it comes to farming shards but I find 5 shards in an entire month actually happened.
  • And everybody is so quick to say you’re wrong about the drop rate is because of the many people out there that have tracked far far more (thousands and thousands) than one month’s worth of farming showing it to be...you guess it... about 30-33%.