Boba is still bugged in the Rebel roundup

Iy4oy4s
2923 posts Member
Contracts are not being granted when the mark dies by thermal detonator from another bounty hunter. I am running a full bounty hunter squad and his contract will not go off unless the mark dies by any other method other then TD. Pleas fix this as this is not new.

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Also, please prove me wrong and show that these sections of the forums get read and are not just a black hole
  • I don't think this is a bug. It's not just TDs - if a character dies as a result of any damage other than a direct attack from a BH (ie DoT, plague etc) then the contract doesn't apply.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    No black hole. Shows up right at the top of “recent discussions”.
  • Its not a bug. The "mark" has to be killed by direct damage, not TDs, not DOTs etc.
  • CapGaSP
    313 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    At the moment, this is the intended behavior. Bombs have no concept of where they came from, and they don't draw stats from who applied them (it's why they do % damage).Under the hood, a TD/Bomb is actually the unit inflicting damage on itself. For technical reasons, it has to be this way. So some Bounty Hunter contracts aren't going to trigger from Bomb damage.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Bombs have no concept of where they came from

I want an SWGOH t-shirt with this on it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    At the moment, this is the intended behavior. Bombs have no concept of where they came from, and they don't draw stats from who applied them (it's why they do % damage).Under the hood, a TD/Bomb is actually the unit inflicting damage on itself. For technical reasons, it has to be this way. So some Bounty Hunter contracts aren't going to trigger from Bomb damage.

Thank you for the fast response, I will eat that crow for my above comment. I hope this is fixed in the future as it’s frustrating when this happens and you have noway to fulfill the contract afterward. Cheers!!!