Ahsoka Tano VOTE

Megadeth3700
1017 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hello there,

There has been a lot of various post regarding Ahsoka Tano. I figured we could pool our thoughts into some numbers and see the outcome of a Poll

Here are the two primary adjustments I feel she needs in order to make her viable.

1. Increase her speed to around Eeth Koth's amount, at the very least.

2. Change her leader ability to apply the turn meter onto all Jedi/Nightsister, not just herself
(Same as Darth Maul's does to Sith)

This is a very slight change which would ensure she doesn't become overpowered but at the same time make her usable.

Please share your thoughts and concerns below.

Thanks!
☮ Consular ☮

Ahsoka Tano VOTE 89 votes

Ahsoka Tano needs a bit of a tweak
48%
J7000IvoB1987DarkJabberwockyStarSonNutteralexSekuCasual_PlayerLordOfTheChinGobear5555NaurosMegadeth3700K_G0slingAKK889LlyodGWallaceMikymatePush2StopsMrPsycheCPMPRAYRAY 43 votes
Ahsoka Tano needs a complete overhaul
49%
ZarAziStekcir_LeinadPoerliVarlieTakSixplicitMasterOneHitPuglioCarbrenashMr_BrightsideWillkimm98JeighKaeNeitherObi1_master1PlasmajAnakinVader30OniRenkaiTiggusBrazilian_JoeGeofRivPush2Stops 44 votes
Aksoka Tano is fine as is
2%
Gruby03512lunarwolf 2 votes
Post edited by Megadeth3700 on

Replies

• Options
    Bump!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I don't really think her in-game stats reflect the character as portrayed on the Clone Wars TV series. She should be very fast, but instead is super-slow in game! Not sure what all the self-healing is about either; she should be (in my personal opinion) more of a high-damage glass cannon type character, relying on evasion as opposed to a ton of hit points.
  • Terrai
    117 posts Member
    Options
    A fun character but I've heard she's terrible. Hopefully they will give her a boost and I'll take another look then.
  • Options
    I have an issue with her overall strength. Her lifeline is too weak to be a significant player, regardless of her so-called "self healing".
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    I have an issue with her overall strength. Her lifeline is too weak to be a significant player, regardless of her so-called "self healing".

I don't know about that, end game with her unique she's around 12k health, not to mention evasion up after someone dies. Also the self-healing is pretty good now that health steal works, her base does 15% health plus the 30% health steal. It's just my opinion but I think the only thing she is missing is speed. The leader ability tweak would just be the icing on the cake.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Bump!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Opps! I meant she needs a complete overhaul. But really, a bunch a tweaks would work too.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    Seriously, why does she have nightsister synergy? I haven't seen much of the clone wars, but from what I've seen with my kids, I don't get it.
  • Options
    Push2Stops wrote: »
    Opps! I meant she needs a complete overhaul. But really, a bunch a tweaks would work too.

Yeah It would be nice to see her fit the lore but i don't really see that happening. So at the very least more speed and a slightly better leader ability would make her usable. I don't know if she would be good enough for Arena at that point but at least it's something.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Speed please!
  • Options
    Just want to add idea

Basic atk: chance to atk again random or same target
    Spec atk: heal but double heal for crit also deal damage to next enemy
    Unique: one died ally give perm 40percent counterattack, 2 heal per turn x%, 3 offense up by x%(or maybe speed buff instead) dart maul but on opposite way haha.
    No idea about leader ability, for stat, a decent extra hp, deff, speed would do
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Just want to add idea

Basic atk: chance to atk again random or same target
    Spec atk: heal but double heal for crit also deal damage to next enemy
    Unique: one died ally give perm 40percent counterattack, 2 heal per turn x%, 3 offense up by x%(or maybe speed buff instead) dart maul but on opposite way haha.
    No idea about leader ability, for stat, a decent extra hp, deff, speed would do

This would be a awesome adjustment to her kit!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Carbrenash wrote: »
    Seriously, why does she have nightsister synergy? I haven't seen much of the clone wars, but from what I've seen with my kids, I
    MrPsyche wrote: »
    Speed please!

Yes! Even if that was the only buff i'de be happy
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Add speed and she will be great.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Add speed and she will be great.

Agreed! Would still like like the slight leader ability tweak too but at least the speed would make her playable!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Carbrenash wrote: »
    Seriously, why does she have nightsister synergy? I haven't seen much of the clone wars, but from what I've seen with my kids, I don't get it.

In the clone wars Ashoka was accused of killing someone and she ran into, former Sith, nightsister Asajj Ventress who helped bring down the real killer or something like that/
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Her tanky/heal stats don't make sense. She has a lot of random stats but nothing she really excels at. To me Ashoka is a high dmg/evasion jedi. I like her with sidious for the crit chance but I feel like I'm putting her on my team just because she is cool not because she is a good pick. Dmg buffs and turn meter chance fits her more I think
  • Options
    Her tanky/heal stats don't make sense. She has a lot of random stats but nothing she really excels at. To me Ashoka is a high dmg/evasion jedi. I like her with sidious for the crit chance but I feel like I'm putting her on my team just because she is cool not because she is a good pick. Dmg buffs and turn meter chance fits her more I think

I feel exactly the same way. They defiantly need to tweak her and make her stand out a bit.
  • Puglio
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Ahslowka Tano
  • Options
    Add speed. She is a fast fighter in the clone wars, why is she as slow as two day old dog poo in this game??????
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • CT_8927
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    I don't really think her in-game stats reflect the character as portrayed on the Clone Wars TV series. She should be very fast, but instead is super-slow in game! Not sure what all the self-healing is about either; she should be (in my personal opinion) more of a high-damage glass cannon type character, relying on evasion as opposed to a ton of hit points.
    Strongly agree! Love Ahsoka's character in Clone Wars; she is considered to be a highly skilled, agile and versatile padawan due to training under Anakin and I don't think that has been accurately reflected in her GOH stats. I'm not as concerned with her DMG output but I think her speed needs a tweak.
  • Options
    Add speed. She is a fast fighter in the clone wars, why is she as slow as two day old dog poo in this game??????

Yes must have speed! Single target damage character with super slow speed doesn't work
    ☮ Consular ☮