Greedo Rising

VonZant
3843 posts Member
edited July 2018
So he is bugged right now where he can only double tap and not triple+ tap. I really want them to fix it.

But, I think he is underrated. See video from Bounty Hunter event. Greedo is G9, and this is Tier 2 of event. The rest of his team is dead. Yes, he is stacked with the damage buff, but I have seen him double tap for 20k × 2 in regular play many times. He does die eventually but when you see how its only fitting.

Edit:So since they fixed his bug, someone posted a screen of Greedo doing 5M damage in Heroic Sith phase 3 modified Chex Mix team.

https://youtu.be/GTUZsyBTGho

Post edited by VonZant on

Replies

• DRV
    173 posts Member
    Options
    BH are a lot of fun. Greedo getting fixed would be even better. Can't wait for it.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    So since they fixed his bug, someone posted a screen of Greedo doing 5M damage in Heroic Sith phase 3 modified Chex Mix team. ;)
  • Options
    erq483warg96.png
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Having Greedo hit about 10 times in a row as in the youtube video, still most probably requires too many retries to succeed before the phase is over. But it's definately a cool variant.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Having Greedo hit about 10 times in a row as in the youtube video, still most probably requires too many retries to succeed before the phase is over. But it's definately a cool variant.

Yeah Chex mix was always kinda a pain to get working. But he should excel even just with BH. I was running them in P3 anyway and he already far outdamaged everyone before he was patched. 4 of 5 are attackers anyway, and Bossk is almost unkillable, gives offense up and calls the entire team to assist.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Playing around in sith the other day and tried a BH/jawa combo and greedo surprised me with a 6 attack counter, 15k a pop. All those cuffs are starting to pay off!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Maxxed 2 times, greedo must hates me...