Allow us to see equipped gear on enemies

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
Considering the new G12+ gear is exclusive only to those that finish top 10 in HSTR (because let’s face it, there’s too much RNG otherwise to get the necessary salavge saved up), I think that we should be allowed to see our opponents gear on their toons in places like arena and TW.

Players that have not yet even started on HSTR are already at a huge disadvantage because of Traya and now this exclusive gear. At least allow us to see the gear so we know what we are going up agajnst.

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I don't see the need for this since we can already view the stats and see the gear score of characters.
  • For arena you can already check opponents roster and see what gear they have equipped
  • As people have said. You can already see this
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mzee wrote: »
    I don't see the need for this since we can already view the stats and see the gear score of characters.

This. You can see the effect of the gear, why would you need to see the actual piece.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    uag2ref24wzo.png

Maybe it would just make life easier if I could see what gear is equipped maybe? Don’t see why this little QoL fix would be so horrible
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    uag2ref24wzo.png

Maybe it would just make life easier if I could see what gear is equipped maybe? Don’t see why this little QoL fix would be so horrible

It's not horrible, it's just unnecessary and duplicates existing information. I think many of us would prefer they work on bug fixes and new content over duplication of information.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    uag2ref24wzo.png

It's not horrible, it's just unnecessary and duplicates existing information. I think many of us would prefer they work on bug fixes and new content over duplication of information.

Oh you mean like the 1200+ post about the STR and the other mega thread about the universally panned reward structure for the raid? I mean they must be hard at work on that since they haven’t responded in over a month to either of those...