Aurodium Data packs, more options.

Peempo
403 posts Member
So I was thinking, as cool and interesting as the idea behind them is, why are we being pigeonholed into the new "hot synergy" of clone troopers?
Why not have 5 or 6 variations of the same pack, all at a cost of 750 crystals, that offer different shards and a chance at a guaranteed character?

For example, a Jedi aurodium data pack would look like this: 5 guaranteed anakin Skywalker shards, or or anakin as a character.
5 shards for ima gun-di OR bariss offee/aayla secura.
Then have drops 3-5 the same credits/droids etc.

Another example would be a rebel aurodium pack:
5 guaranteed Leia shards or full character
5 shards for hoth rebel scout or soldier, Luke or Han etc.
Then the same for spots 3-5.

And so on and so forth. Cause right now I think alot of people agree it's a great idea, and a nice way to incentivize your $200+ investment in the game, but why should it limit you to the one "new hot character". There's alot of other great, and hard to obtain characters that could use a little push like this in my opinion.

Either way just an idea, what are people's thoughts on something to this effect?

Replies

• xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Peempo wrote: »
    So I was thinking, as cool and interesting as the idea behind them is, why are we being pigeonholed into the new "hot synergy" of clone troopers?
    Why not have 5 or 6 variations of the same pack, all at a cost of 750 crystals, that offer different shards and a chance at a guaranteed character?

For example, a Jedi aurodium data pack would look like this: 5 guaranteed anakin Skywalker shards, or or anakin as a character.
    5 shards for ima gun-di OR bariss offee/aayla secura.
    Then have drops 3-5 the same credits/droids etc.

Another example would be a rebel aurodium pack:
    5 guaranteed Leia shards or full character
    5 shards for hoth rebel scout or soldier, Luke or Han etc.
    Then the same for spots 3-5.

And so on and so forth. Cause right now I think alot of people agree it's a great idea, and a nice way to incentivize your $200+ investment in the game, but why should it limit you to the one "new hot character". There's alot of other great, and hard to obtain characters that could use a little push like this in my opinion.

Either way just an idea, what are people's thoughts on something to this effect?

Agreed.

They should do this for future new characters and some underused characters.

I am also sure they want to be careful here as well.

There are many people who spent thousands maxing their Characters.

Releasing characters such as Old Ben for $5 isn't going to go well with these people and that means Refund/Quitting/Chargebacks and financial loss for the company.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Yeah i definitely see your point on not wanting to make alot of chromium exclusive characters available through these means, but I feel like hard mission only characters like anakin, ima gun di etc, could benefit alot from something like this. It'd give reason to build up a nice crystal stash as well, cause chromiums are a c-rap shoot to alot of people
    Post edited by Peempo on
  • OB3S3DONK3Y
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Peempo wrote: »
    Yeah i definitely see your point on not wanting to make alot of chromium exclusive characters available through these means, but I feel like hard mission only characters like anakin, ima gun di etc, could benefit alot from something like this. It'd give reason to build up a nice crystal stash as well, cause chromiums are a c-rap shoot to alot of people

THIS

• Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Bump
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    +1