Cal Warriors is recruiting!

Cal Warriors is recruiting!

We’re looking for new, active members who can push us over the top to complete Heroic Sith, so potential members will have Sith raid ready, or almost ready, teams – Nightsisters, ChexMix, RJT, etc. and approximately 2m+ GP. Lower GP is acceptable on a per case basis, with focused farming.

About us:

We’re a fun and casual guild, but is also very competitive and committed to progressing in the game. We have a lot of knowledgeable members who are happy to help with player progression.

Guild Stats and Rules:
  • 106m GP (about 2.6m GP per member)
  • Average 38 stars per TB (more with a full guild), and a solid winning record in TW.
  • Heroic Rancor and AAT raids completed regularly, no participation requirement. Rancor starts at 7pm PST; HAAT starts at 5pm PST.
  • No current daily activity requirement, however, participation in TB/TW and Sith Raid are mandatory, and at least 500 tickets is encouraged.
  • California based (GMT-8) with members across the country/world.
  • Discord and a swgoh.gg account are required, PM for more information.

Replies

• So rather than re-post, I thought I'd bump this. We're a great guild and are still looking for a number of members. Hit me up on discord (chionophile#4693) or via PM here if you're interested or have any questions. We're Heroic Sith capable, especially if we can fill out the guild.