Plo Koon VOTE

Prev13
Megadeth3700
1017 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hello there,

There has been a lot of various post regarding Plo Koon so I figured we could pool our thoughts into some numbers and see the outcome of a Poll

Here are the some major adjustments I feel he needs in order to make him viable.

1. Increase potency to at least 100% and 2k more health

2. Increase Force Judgment damage multiplier from 0.602 to 1.20 at the very least

3. Change Quelling Blow dispel chance to 100%

4. Change the leader ability to something actually useful. With the amount of stealth characters there are in the game this leader ability is complete trash.

5. Add a unique ability to aid in tanking utility. Maybe something like the Royal Guard taunt but for Jedi/Clone only? I've seen that suggestion WAY before Royal Guard got buffed. Either way something should be added.

These are just my suggested changes which would ensure he doesn't become overpowered but at the same time make him usable.

Please share your thoughts and concerns below.

Thanks!
☮ Consular ☮

Plo Koon VOTE 174 votes

Plo Koon needs a tweak
23%
warmonkey1024benacrowKAULISterlingKLlyodGWallaceGeofRivMikymateBalaxxeCaptainarlexRAYRAYLaLiamSonofnoobJennocideSameriusNightwingTRJensxnJediGhost117TusnalAngelblood41510Kalo 41 votes
Plo Koon needs a complete overhaul
70%
LooookiZarAziMephisto_stylePokebreakerJabberwockyRonon_DexStav_KoobuDaris_FulkThrakenKennyb67NonemoDhallDanixTakDashboardSekuSixplicitAggropoxZeeb05GuNDaL 123 votes
Plo Koon is fine as is
5%
darksideslicknic9PyroPuffATSpainDarth_SlothiusRenguallunarwolfandreaXblade77xDemonLeprech4un 10 votes
Post edited by Megadeth3700 on

Replies

• Plo Koon needs a complete overhaul
    Bump!
    ☮ Consular ☮
    Bump!
    ☮ Consular ☮
    Bump! @EA_Jesse
  • Please don't bump threads (especially 3 times in one day), it's against the forum guidelines.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • What does bumping a thread mean?
    It means posting an empty post so the thread gets bumped to the top of the page.

JUSTICE FOR PLO KOON OR RIOT!
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Please don't bump threads (especially 3 times in one day), it's against the forum guidelines.

I just read over the guidelines as I had not before so thanks for bringing them to my attention regarding the bumping. Is it not possible to bump a poll seeing as people are still continuously voting. Maybe once a day would be allowed?
    ☮ Consular ☮
    gerbster14 wrote: »
    It means posting an empty post so the thread gets bumped to the top of the page.

JUSTICE FOR PLO KOON OR RIOT!

Yes Justice! I wish Voting also bumped a thread because they are still coming in!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Plo Koon is fine as is
    what's up with all your threads about boosting chars - trying to boost your personal roster?

seriously 100% boost this + that. seems hardly balanced to me
    lunarwolf wrote: »
    what's up with all your threads about boosting chars - trying to boost your personal roster?

seriously 100% boost this + that. seems hardly balanced to me

Actually no, I already have a maxed out squad and working on a droid team now. I don't have any of these characters maxed out and haven't even got a single Plo Koon shard. I've just seen a bunch of threads and video topic for these 3 character's in particular, leading to a fair bit of research for them. I picked these three characters to start with for a few reasons. First of all, everything I have come across has been of similar mind set with where people feel these characters stand. Secondly, I figured I would start with a few weak yet farmable Jedi. Seeing as a lot of people have been farming Jedi for Yoda this would result in bringing up Jedi characters be a common grounds for a majority of players.

In regards to my suggestions with the changes I feel would fair these characters. They, as stated, are simply my suggestions. The whole point of this section of the forums is for people to share their opinions in a constructive respectful manor and I feel I’m meeting that criteria.
    ☮ Consular ☮
    I think it's fair that all characters should work in some kind of a team and have some good synergy. Not everybody has to be OP like GS or Rey that you can throw into any team. Especially now that we have 3 Clone characters, Plo Koon being a stronger component of that group and making the team more viable. If he sucks outside of that kind of team that's fine but it helps to add some variety to the game.
  • Plo Koon needs a tweak
    Plo koon doesnt need that much work to become viable. With the right speed and potency he could make a clone team viable quickly. QJ as leader would cause PK to act quickly and boost clone speed with a followup clone sergeant to turn meter down, or an effective offense down to prevent one shotting. If offense down could nullify oneshots it could bring an alternative to the current meta and make attackers forced to survive through the debuff and a chance to have a tank taunt. It would be nice to see a team like QJ PK CS Fives(slow to mitigate more damage) and a tank with taunt work. Even if it might rely on QJ for speed and damage it would still open another fun possibility. The big thing here is also making defense up effective. If a tank could actually do its job with the buff and a taunt more options would competively be available.
    I agree,

1. Fix his potency so his offense down and AA-cleanse actually land.
    2. Buff his AoE damage a small amount.
    3. Give him a different leader ability or add an additional effect to it.
    4. Make Defense up better (across the board for all characters)

Done! :)

JUSTICE FOR PLO KOON!
    gerbster14 wrote: »
    I agree,

1. Fix his potency so his offense down and AA-cleanse actually land.
    2. Buff his AoE damage a small amount.
    3. Give him a different leader ability or add an additional effect to it.
    4. Make Defense up better (across the board for all characters)

Done! :)

JUSTICE FOR PLO KOON!

Much agreed!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • kizito
    34 posts Member
    At least make him viable!
    JUSTICE FOR PLO KOON
    ^ The New Way to bump a thread
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    He better be the next one buffed! :/
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Plo Koon needs a tweak
    If his abilities actually worked he would be pretty good.
    Kalo wrote: »

Yeah except defense up seeing as defense up across the board seems to be really week right now
    ☮ Consular ☮

Yeah except defense up seeing as defense up across the board seems to be really week right now

And his leader ability which does pretty much nothing in 99.999999% of all battles in the game - most worthless ability ever

And his leader ability which does pretty much nothing in 99.999999% of all battles in the game - most worthless ability ever
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    JUSTICE FOR PLO KOON

DOUBLE JUSTICE FOR PLO KOON
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Good point! Would like to see a leader ability that worked with Jedi & Clone like Ahsoka's working with Nightsister & Jedi. Would prefer the ability to not be as awful as Ahsoka's either, really turn meter to only her like that helps lol.
    Post edited by Megadeth3700 on
    ☮ Consular ☮
    Seku wrote: »
    He better be the next one buffed! :/

Fingers crossed!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    It looks like 4 people are completely clueless...
    Completely wrong redo him. He is an attacker a superb fighter, it seems he beated yoda in duel.
    Completely wrong redo him. He is an attacker a superb fighter, it seems he beated yoda in duel.

Agreed, he needs much change!
    ☮ Consular ☮
    It looks like 4 people are completely clueless...

Lol no kidding
    ☮ Consular ☮
    ΩDawnΩ wrote: »
    Plo koon doesnt need that much work to become viable. With the right speed and potency he could make a clone team viable quickly. QJ as leader would cause PK to act quickly and boost clone speed with a followup clone sergeant to turn meter down, or an effective offense down to prevent one shotting. If offense down could nullify oneshots it could bring an alternative to the current meta and make attackers forced to survive through the debuff and a chance to have a tank taunt. It would be nice to see a team like QJ PK CS Fives(slow to mitigate more damage) and a tank with taunt work. Even if it might rely on QJ for speed and damage it would still open another fun possibility. The big thing here is also making defense up effective. If a tank could actually do its job with the buff and a taunt more options would competively be available.

Do we really want to add more speed? I feel that shouldn't be the fix for every character. Obviously he needs a bunch of potency, at least 100%. Then if he got added tanking utility to him like a Auto taunt or something with a bit more health boom. Fixed
    ☮ Consular ☮