UNIT NAME: Jolee Bindo
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Jedi, Old Republic, Healer

Potent Jedi Healer with high durability and resistance to disruption

fez1rnwuc3iu.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: NO OTHER OPTIONS

fogzlv7eqzby.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and recover 30% Health. If this attack deals any damage, reduce the cooldowns of Jolee's other abilities by 1.

Special 1: EH, YOU DO IT (Cooldown 3)

u2jlshfzndib.gif

FINAL TEXT: Another target ally Assists. Heal that ally for 30% of Jolee's Max Health, then all other Jedi allies recover half that amount.

Special 2: THAT LOOKS PRETTY BAD (Cooldown 5)

eonoils9a1mb.gif

FINAL TEXT: Dispel all debuffs on that ally and then target ally recovers 40% Health. Finally, Revive all defeated Jedi allies at 80% Health and grant those allies Crit Immunity for 5 turns.

Unique 1 - DON'T INTERRUPT ME!
Final Text: Jolee has +100% Tenacity and is immune to Turn Meter reduction effects. In addition, at the start of the battle, he gains bonus Crit Resistance equal to half of his Tenacity.

Unique 2 - EXPERIENCE AND WISDOM
Final Text: Jolee has +30% Max Health. Whenever he uses an ability that targets an ally, he grants that ally Protection Up for 2 turns equal to 30% of his Max Health.

NOTE ON SPECIAL 2: Because Jolee's "Eh, You Do It" ability is not always a full-team heal--it only affects Jedi allies-- as such it does not interact with the Assist-call effect on General Kenobi's Leader Ability. Since the target restriction on Jolee's healing effect is somewhat uncommon, and we anticipate that many players will use him alongside General Kenobi, we felt that it was important to clarify this interaction up-front to minimize confusion

equun8o1d4zl.gif
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• So, it looks like his saber will be green.
  • Dark_Side_1977
    46 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    So, it looks like his saber will be green.

But the ability icons are still blue (I actually like the contrast)
  • UdalCuain
    4991 posts Member
    So, it looks like his saber will be green.

But the ability icons are still blue (I actually like the contrast)

Good eyes, didn't spot that on his gear screen
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    images / gifs are undert the wrong ability's @CG_SBCrumb
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    This one is also missing his passive skill (same as Bastila).
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    As well as his 4th special ability
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Where are his uniques?
  • flux_rono
    2108 posts Member
    I like the way this character strategy is done and shown off... but it needs all the abilities
  • UdalCuain
    4991 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    images / gifs are undert the wrong ability's @CG_SBCrumb

And again, good catch.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Added in the two uniques plus fixed the order of the gifs. You folks have sharp eyes!
  • Health recovery only seems good 2 years ago, but now a healer really needs some sort of protection recovery ability
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    eonoils9a1mb.gif

FINAL TEXT: Target ally recovers 40% Health. Dispel all debuffs on that ally. Then, Revive all defeated Jedi allies at 80% Health and grant those allies Crit Immunity for 5 turns.
    So he heals first then only later takes the debuffs? Hope it is the other way around or that will make him kinda useless against anyone who apllies debuffs that stop healing.
  • When is this update coming. Anyone know
  • Where is JANGO FETT... OMG how is he still not in this game. What about revan and malak and carth onasi. Ebon hawk. What is going on with this.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    edited July 2018
    KKatarn wrote: »
    eonoils9a1mb.gif

FINAL TEXT: Target ally recovers 40% Health. Dispel all debuffs on that ally. Then, Revive all defeated Jedi allies at 80% Health and grant those allies Crit Immunity for 5 turns.
    So he heals first then only later takes the debuffs? Hope it is the other way around or that will make him kinda useless against anyone who apllies debuffs that stop healing.

Dispels happen almost always before the heal unless called out specifically but this ability is written a bit backwards. Updated the text here and I'll try to get the text in game changed asap as well.

Order or Operations:
    Dispels all debuffs on Target Ally --> Heal Target Ally --> Revive all defeated Jedi --> Heal + Give Crit Immunity to all Revived Jedi
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Thank you for the clarification CG_SBCrumb. B)
  • Can we get an in-game toggle switch for his lightsaber, to switch it between green and blue?
    This mechanic could also be used for Mandalorian/ Clone helmets, etc.
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    KKatarn wrote: »
    eonoils9a1mb.gif

The order of operations rarely ever follows the text description. All attack descriptions typically start with "deal physical/special damage" then do xyz many times xyz happens before dealing damage.
  • Wrote my comment before I saw unique 2, I would sill like some protection regen, but otherwise looks like a great kit, with a lot of fun! Yoda can spread his protection up bonus. Great job CG!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    His animation for "Eh, you do it" is the best in the game!
  • VonZant wrote: »
    His animation for "Eh, you do it" is the best in the game!

I agree. I think all his animations are great. I like the green light swirls:)
  • Is it a random ally that assists in that ability or is it a chosen one? @CG_SBCrumb
  • UdalCuain
    4991 posts Member
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Is it a random ally that assists in that ability or is it a chosen one? @CG_SBCrumb

"Target ally", in ability description.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Is it a random ally that assists in that ability or is it a chosen one? @CG_SBCrumb

You choose the target Ally to assist
  • Hey Hey immune to tm removal, I’m sure that requires a zeta like vader right? I mean it would be silly to give a character an ability that’s apparently deserving of a zeta for free right?
  • THANK YOU!!!!!!
  • Shame on you devs. Jolee Bindo was one of my favorite characters from KOTOR, which is near and dear to my heart. How could you possibly make a mistake as large as making Jolee look Asian when he is unabashedly black? Did you not check any of the source material? I really don't think this is being picky. Clearly this is a huge mistake. Hopefully you'll fix it asap.
  • I guess somebody took down my post or something. But basically it was shame on the devs for making Jolee look Asian when he's a black character. I played KOTOR when it first came out, and Jolee was my fav. No excuse for this mistake. Just Google the characters name. ebt4alqz3pmz.jpg
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    I guess somebody took down my post or something. But basically it was shame on the devs for making Jolee look Asian when he's a black character. I played KOTOR when it first came out, and Jolee was my fav. No excuse for this mistake. Just Google the characters name. ebt4alqz3pmz.jpg

literally looks like hes just squinting angrily a little, and "look asian when hes a black character", he is very clearly still black.
  • Plokoon187
    158 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Ummm? What? How does the black jedi dude in the first post at the top look asian to you?

Is Mace asian as well?